“Best steak of the holiday”

The Auld Triangle Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Tias
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 17
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Auld Triangle serving quality food since 2003. Start the morning with breakfast. Our lunch menu starts at 1 PM. Join us then for evening meals and live entertainment.
Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

We've just finished the second meal of our holiday in this family run Irish bar. They have a seating area to the rear for meals and a traditional pub to the front,although food can be eaten in either. On both occasions I had steak with mash and veg which was amazing. My other half enjoyed a burger and this evening the (hot!)chilli chicken. They have children's meals for 4 euros with a choice of fish fingers,sausages,chicken nuggets and burgers all with chips. My 4 year old loved her burger which is a proper steak burger. Staff were lovely and friendly despite clearly being very busy. I'd definitely recommend this pub.

2  Thank ShelleyMac12
daveLanzarote, Owner at The Auld Triangle Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Shelley

Thank you very much kitchen staff very happy with you

Dave

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Two Families from Ireland 11 in total. Catered for us perfectly. Food top quality , Reasonable and scrumptious. We eat there three nights . Well done guys
Staff very friendly

Gareth

Thanks very much. always great to get kind reviews

Dave

Reviewed 1 January 2016

Paid €60 for Christmas dinner and it was disgusting not only is it our opinion but that of many people seated with and around us most people left most of their food I was very surprised that the owners didn't work that one out !! Fair play to Kelly she worked hard and was a delightful young lady.Wouldn't go back there after looking forward to a great dinner and then being let down badly on the one day that was meant to be special.

5  Thank Pete R
daveLanzarote, Owner at The Auld Triangle Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2016

First of all I'm sorry took so long to respond to you. We have been very busy and haven't responded as quick as I would normally do. Looking at the date of your review 1st January we would first like to wish you a happy new year. You said your Christmas dinner was disgusting, You have the great honour of been the only complaint of 140 people who loved there Christmas dinner. If you were disgusted by your dinner why did you not approach my wife or I and complain. We both, as well as our staff worked very hard on Christmas day. I can assure you if you didn't eat or enjoy your meal you would not have been charged. If your going to go away and use social media to criticise somebody's livelihood please speak to them first.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

We came here for breakfast every morning when staying in Sol Lanzarote. Very cheap and great deals. Lunch is good too! The craic in the bar at night was brilliant, they had karaoke on and even got my boyfriend singing! Service was fantastic! Great people.

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Lovely Sunday roast and Irish breakfast. This place is lots of fun I always enjoy my visits here. For those into sport there is always some form of it showing on the TV. Great location and lots of fun