“Warm friendly welcome”

Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Tias
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 17
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Auld Triangle serving quality food since 2003. Start the morning with breakfast. Our lunch menu starts at 1 PM. Join us then for evening meals and live entertainment.
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Just returned from a lovely week at matagorda. Had most of our meals at the Auld Triangle. Food was lovely and reasonably priced. Good atmosphere and a warm friendly atmosphere.Most nights were hosted by Kevin . Great artist and had a good rapport with audience( even had my husband singing . Badly I may add) Lovely owners and great staff. Dave senior and Marie, Dave , Mateo and Kevin . Looking forward to going back in March . Deb & Wes from Wales

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

Stumbled across this place is the Matagorda centre. There are so many Irish pubs in PDC but this place is a geuine Irish pub. Run by a very friendly couple. I liked to pop down in the afternoon for a few quiet ones. Had breakfast here once which was Irish & good (come on the spanish dont do a good breakfast after a night on the beer!). I forgot my towel after I left. Upon my next visit it was ready and waiting for me with a smile.
Beer is fresh and cold. Magners on tap also. You can sit on terrace in the sun or in the shade. Great wifi. Very clean toilet despite a previous review ( I guess reviews must have used the centres toliet and not the pubs)
Lets face it people dont go to Lanz for a cultural experience, so if you like a taste of home in the sun this is the spot. Just one way they could improve ... more Meath jerseys!

Reviewed 10 November 2015

only had a snack here but you wont get a beter recepion any were on thec island give it a try you wont be dissapointed

Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Great bar for food and drinks. Became our local for the week. Best fillet steak at a great price. No problem recommending this place.

1  Thank graham w
Reviewed 20 October 2015

It was nice to sit at the tables outside. That way we could enjoy the fresh air and still hear the singing. Being able to see the screens let us sing along (very quietly as we did not want to spoil everyone's evening). It is a lively and friendly venue.