“My childhood and teenagehood favorite restaurant”
Review of Dragon Vert

Dragon Vert
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 September 2015

When I was still a child, I remember I very often used to go there with my parents. We got used very quickly with the waiters, who had the opportunity seeing me turning from a little girl to a young adult, and they knew my tastes very well too: chop suey, sweet and sour, oyster sauce, fried rice, magic bowl, chinese soup, sze chuan, etc. Unfortunately, the more the years were going by, the culinary hygiene got worse :(

What made me sad though was that adorable waiter, who was assassinated together with his girlfriend while some rogues tried to attack them during a walk they had. I will never forget him and may he and his girlfriend rest in peace and justice be done for them.

I will never either forget Vella, the manager, who always enjoyed his work with all his heart and who was a great worker, despite his health complications. A gentleman in disguise!

Date of visit: October 2014

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Went there with friends for lunch on a Saturday (after having heard much praise about the resto). Vast parking space and well situated in quatre bornes. We sat on balcony where we had good view of the west mountains and busy town movement. Place is cozy and interior well decorated. Of course, food beat all of that :) starters were yummy (try chicken in honey sauce). We tried a variety for main course and most succulent was the fish in paprika sauce (even if it's off the menu, they'll prepare it for you). It was also very vue for money. I'll definitely bring some newbies there soon :)

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

We have eaten in this restaurant a few times. The service is good and very fast, the food is good Chinese food and always the same level. Good food at a good price. Please don't expect high class plates and glasses as it's not the restaurant for this.
If you are in for good Chinese food without the star level table etc then you can try this place.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

We were there for lunch several times and the service was nice and quick. The food is really nice there, surely the Steak during lunch. Great variety and highly recommend this restaurant...

Reviewed 4 February 2015

The Dragon Special Rice is SO VERY MUCH AMAZING and PERFECT to eat as lunch or dinner.

Also the area is nice and pleasant in atmosphere.

Very nice place to go in couples especially at night

Date of visit: December 2014