“out and about with one of my support workers”
Review of Rumblings Cafe

Rumblings Cafe
Ranked #46 of 132 Restaurants in Spalding
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 17 June 2017

well we wnt back to this cafe it always the very same as in i been going hear for many years now it was as it should be clean good food good and very helpfull staff it good if disabled as plenty leg room and if need be around the corner is a pay and dissplay car park the food is cook well and if dont like some of the food then please tell them and they will change it for you it is a very nice place and friendly

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Love this place. You can't beat their breakfast, food sourced locally. The breakfast is just fantastic and value for money. My daughter always has the sausage toastie, it's huge but she manages it. Staff always friendly and polite.
Best place for a full English breakfast and toasted sandwiches

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Good first time experience with friendly reception and service with good quality and reasonably priced food and drinks.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2016

Whilst my partner was at the nail parlour I went for a stroll and found Rumblings cafe.

The Food Hygeine rating is 4/5. Anywhere less than 3 would see me walk by. I went in and found a seat without problem. The cafe was clean though a untidy with boxes stacked near the till area.. It didn't offer Wi-Fi but on this occasion some newspapers seemed to be available for customers use. They now also accept card payments.

I expected to order at the counter, there is full table service. Almost as soon as I sat down, someone came to take my order. The coffee arrived fairly quickly, but the toast seemed to take a while, though it was nice when it came. I subsequently looked at the menu and noted that toast was available as white or brown bread, but I wasn't asked and would have opted for brown had I known.

The menu is quite comprehensive. This probably accounts for the steady flow of new customers during my visit. I'm always to pleased to see an 'All-day Breakfast' option (I think I counted four variations!)

The cafe appears to be wheelchair friendly but I'm not sure about the toilets. The Gents was rather untidy with an over-flowing towel bin. There was also a cover missing from what appeared to be an extractor fan, revealing a dust encrusted interior.

It would take minor attention to the pile of boxes and the fan in the Gents to make a difference!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Food is good but don't expect silver service. The place is very basic and a bit dis organised. The staff sometimes seem more bothered about sticking their sandwich van than serving the customers in the cafe!!

Date of visit: September 2016