All reviews bridal suite golden wedding anniversary staff were attentive would stay again wedding venue comfy bed single room tea coffee town centre cooked to perfection wedding reception excellent breakfast visiting the area excellent stay gan disco starters
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We travelled as a couple from Stafford for a family birthday to the Spalding area. We were delighted by this hotel as we found the location convenient. The room was clean and comfortable, and the Full Lincolnshire Breakfast was tasty and filling.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gan S, General Manager at Woodlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Guest
Thanks very much for your review. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay and your comments have been welcomed. We look forward to seeing you again.
Best Wishes

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Very warm welcome staff friendly & helpful, food in restaurant ok but what we ordered they did not have so had to order what they had did not enjoy.Break fast was good but only warm.The room could do wth a freshen up.THE HOTEL WAS SO QUIET we were the only ones for breakfast one morning no apmosphire in the place

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clifford17lincs

Dear Guest, Thank you for your review and my apologies for a late response. We apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Please be assured that the issues raised have been noted.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great party. Staff accommodating, warm and friendly. Special shout to Josh the barman, he looked after us all well. It was our nieces 21st. Woodlands helped it be a special time. Thankyou to all the staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Gan S, General Manager at Woodlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your lovely review & kind comments and for taking time to post it to us. I am delighted you all had a good time and enjoyed Ellen's 21st birthday celebrations. I am also pleased you found our hospitality, food and the service to your liking. It was a great evening and the birthday brought lots of joy to Ellen. I have also passed your comments onto the staff (Josh in particular) who greatly appreciate your kind words. We wish you all, the very best for the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

As I discovered there isn’t a great choice of hotels in Spalding to choose from. The hotel staff were very friendly & welcoming, the rooms were clean and very warm but the furniture is looking very tired and could do with a fresh makeover. We ate our evening meal and breakfast at the hotel, and both meals I must say were very nice, the steak was cooked to perfection. An average stay, for a nights stop over but not sure I’d want to stay for longer.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Gan S, Manager at Woodlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and grateful for the kind comments regarding the hotel team and food we offer.
Gan seta

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We asked Woodlands to cater for fifty people (this number was probably exceeded) after a funeral - tea, coffee, cakes: I gave no more thought to it.
On the day we were greeted with exemplary warmth; the cakes were delicious and provided in vast quantity (people left with boxes full!), coffees and teas were supplied swiftly by a charming young staff. Presiding over the whole operation was the unflappable, personable Gan, a man whose gentlemanly management style was greatly appreciated and rarely found.
I will be in Spalding again soon and will be staying at Woodlands: I look forward to this greatly.
Incidentally, their prices were suprisingly reasonable.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Gan S, General Manager at Woodlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Chrisil,

My apology for a late response. Thank you for your lovely review & kind comments and for taking time to post it to us. I am also pleased you found our hospitality, food and the service to your liking, under the circumstances. I have also passed your comments onto the staff who greatly appreciate your kind words. We hope to see you again in future.