“Good menu”

Cuisines: French, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Had a dinner there on a package.
The good was good and of quality
Service was average
Wine list interesting and quit complete bu pricy.

Reviewed 4 July 2016

We spent 2 nights at Le Baluchon, and one of these was for our wedding. We received over 150 members of our family / friends. We really had a great time there, the food was good and service, excellent (I only received good comments from guests). Le Baluchon reserved the biggest part of the terrasse for us, which was appreciated by our guests. A special thanks to Audrey who helped us planning our wedding there.

Rooms are clean and confortable. We appreciated our stay there and would come back my wife and I for sure. Also, the grounds are very well kept, and the view from the terrasse is impressive.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

I heard so much about le Baluchon so I went with friends last Saturday evening to try the restaurant. It was quite full so I though I am in for a treat. I tried their 3 serving menu. The shrimps came chewy and the beet soup was tasteless. My experience was not a good one. I think with all the remarkable chefs in Montreal they can do a better job. I have not tried their spa yet but certainly will not be dining there.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Two hours for a soup, ordinary entrée and desert, a couple at an adjacent table paid 50$ for a burger and were equally dispointed. Food was good but small portions. Wound up pigging out with a bag of chips an hour later.
45 minute wait between entrée and desert. Thank God we didn't tke the 7 service meal!

Reviewed 18 June 2015

This is one nice place to have a great meal, great service and a more than relaxing ambiance.
I had read the reviews posted and had expectations for this place ; but once arrived on site, the overall experiece was just fabulous !
The food is delicious - presentation and service is great ! We had dinner at the Baluchon and we also enjoyed the next day the Sunday Brunch ! What a feast ! The choice of food is huge and everything is tasteful. Once again the service is excellent.

After eating, you can enjoy the outdoors - there is a walk near the river that brings you from the dinning room to the reception and bar. You are litterally walking in nature on a wooden path beside the water. What a great way to relax after a meal.
I recommend this place to anyone that enjoys nature and great food !
I will definately be back for more.