“Delicious Food but ordinary venue ”
Review of Satsuki

Satsuki
Ranked #6 of 120 Restaurants in Subiaco
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We looked at previous reviews and based on that decided to go. The food was not disappointing the tempura fish and veg was great . The wonton basket was really good . The duck was extremely good and I would highly recommend. . The only complaint was the heating in the venue was poor when i complained they did rectify. Beware of the toilets as the light is on a timer leaving you in the dark after 5 secs. Recommended the owners sort this out ...

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Wow, what a gem. The food is amazing and the value for money is 10/10. My partner and I had dinner before seeing a show and if we were staying closer we would have returned another night. We sat outside where it was very pleasant and ordered a variety of dishes to share.

If I had of known how delicious it was going to be I would have skipped lunch to fit more in!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

We had walked past Satsuki a number of times and noticed it was popular so we tried it on Tuesday evening.The food was quality and the service excellent. The restaurant has an excellent range of wines plus a variety of Saki for those interested.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Perth. From a quick lunch to a several course dinner menu I am always pleased by the quality of food, generous serving sizes (I am always full) and polite service.

Parking is sometimes problematic as it's on top of the Subiaco train station. If you catch a train it's perfect.

Tonight we tried the new $75 set menu. So much food.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Satsuki has made an excellent effort of delivering a high quality Japanese dining experience. I really appreciated the effort that went into the decor, ambient music and crockery. The food we tried was very good, however the portion sizes were very inconsistent which left us disappointed with some dishes. However, the quality of the food was excellent.