“Strong attention to the finer details”
Review of Satsuki

Satsuki
Ranked #7 of 114 Restaurants in Subiaco
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Satsuki has made an excellent effort of delivering a high quality Japanese dining experience. I really appreciated the effort that went into the decor, ambient music and crockery. The food we tried was very good, however the portion sizes were very inconsistent which left us disappointed with some dishes. However, the quality of the food was excellent.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We stopped in here one weekend while visiting Perth and were pleasantly surprised by the incredible food and super friendly service. We ordered 2 sushi rolls, edamame, pickles, scallops, miso soup and chicken friend rice and everything was amazing. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 March 2017

Visited with friends who highly recommended this restaurant. Food was fresh and delicious enjoying sushi, soft-shell crab, salmon and scallops.
Prices are a little expensive compared to other Japanese restaurants I've enjoyed.
Whilst wait staff were pleasant and helpful it was a bit slow.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I have been here a few times and it's always been good service, friendly and helpful staff and freshly prepared Japanese. I was recently here before the Adele concert began and they were under serious pressure. But they were again helpful and food was prepared fairly quickly considering the rush that was on.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I randomly chose this restaurant as someone that looked OK but when walking out I felt like I'd had a great experience. For $55 there was three courses of beautiful Japanese food accompanied by matching wines. The sashimi of the day was enjoyable although perhaps slightly on the drier side to what I expected but still flavoursome, the teriyaki kingfish was amazing and felt like it melted into my mouth as I ate it and the green tea icecream with cocoa asuki and mango granita was delicious. The wines (a white and a red) complemented the food well and were not overpowering to take away from the taste of the food. Service was good and somewhere I'd recommend for some great Japanese food!