“Never again”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went for a Saturday family lunch.

Poor service from start to finish. Grumpy, rude and staff that seem to be there for a paycheck only.

1) wrong starter brought out,
ordered calamari and they brought prawns ( not a problem we like prawns too). Before the plates hit the table we said "wrong table, we ordered Calamari". The waitress said "this is calamari"..umm no it's prawns. Anyway another waitress came along and they both broke into argument....just as our Calamari turned up. Talk about free comedy!

Any way overall food, service, cleanliness of the place very poor.

I'm guessing in its day it was the place to go.

2  Thank MeggTravs

Reviewed 19 March 2018

I enjoyed a late lunch at Siena's so I think we avoided the rush time. Service was prompt and friendly. A starter of mixed olives and feta served on salad greens was big enough for 2 and only $7. Wide menu from pizza, pasta, seafood and meat dishes. Vegetarian options available. Prices were good and serving sizes generous. Wine list is reasonably priced. There is an enclosed playground for children which would be a bonus for young families. Plenty of high chairs available. They do specials several times a week with reduced prices. Recommended.

1  Thank LynQPerth
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We made reservations for a party of 12. The carbonara is still the hot fav followed by the spicy mussels. Spaghetti marinara, ravioli & penne pasta & pizza were all up or above standard. Pizza is thin crusted - toppings didn't look generous enough but tasted great! Service was excellent with a sense of humor & sincere smiles!

1  Thank JayTee369
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We popped in here for a quick meal after going to the movies. We were seated promptly, water provided and our drinks order taken. The restaurant was busy but the drinks arrived and our food order taken in good time. I ordered an eggplant para and my husband had a smoked salmon and avocado salad. Both were superb. The staff are energetic and friendly, and the atmosphere pleasant.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My husband organised a dinner here for my 60th birthday in December, it was probably the the worst experience I’ve ever had in any restaurant. The table was so cramped no one could move their elbows to eat their meal.

The food was very average I’ve had much better. And the staff were disorganised and didn’t communicate with each other. We had different staff for different things one for drinks one for food one for desert if you could get hold of them at all.

My husband made the mistake of getting up to go to the bathroom and stopped to talk to someone else at the other end of the table for a moment, only to have his seat taken by the manager so he could creat anothe table in and already cramped area, when my husband pointed out to him it was his seat the managers reaction was you should have been sitting down.

My son had a pizza that was tasteless and he’d didn’t finishe his meal, my sister had a steak that was sent back twice because it was undercooked, in the end she took it home for her cats to eat. In the table of 15 two people enjoyed their meal. Not very good odds I’d say.

It was a busy night for them so maybe this was the reason for the cramped bad service.

Wouldn’t recommend it and probably won’t got back there.

2  Thank Ruth R