We enjoyed our stay at this resort and had a nice experience. The location is really good.
Service, food, hospitality were good. Will convey to my friends about this wonderful experience. Truly it was a memorable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enveloped in serene Kerala backwaters, flanked by the Arabian Sea on the East and the majestic towering Ghats to the West, opening out to the ocean and a dream golden beach, Poovar Island Resort is a tropical paradise. Swaying coconut palms, endless golden sands, the ultramarine of the ocean, emerald backwaters, crimson sunsets and lush green vegetation create a magical ambiance around you. It is the ideal remote getaway location for a quiet holiday in spectacular natural surroundings. You can choose between floating cottages and land cottages for accommodation and enjoy a boat cruise along the palm-fringed shores of bewitching backwaters.Poovar Island Resort has 78 cottages offering a range of accommodation options. 56 rooms can be used as triples. The bathrooms come equipped with Jacuzzis, bathtubs or rain showers. 48 rooms come with a hammock in the terrace.(78 rooms - 39 Land Cottages, 10 Ayurveda Land Cottages, 05 Superior Land Cottages, 08 Premium Cottages, 12 Floating Cottages & 04 Ayurveda Floating Cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelGuru, ClearTrip and Yatra so you can book your Poovar Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poovar Island Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Hotel Poovar Island
- Poovar Trivandrum
- Poovar Island Resort Kerala/Puvar