Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Emzk88
Wellingborough, United Kingdom

Amazing Holiday!!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 May 2015via mobile
Well we only got home this morning 1am and we have severe holiday blues!
The Royal Alhambra is such a brilliant hotel! This was our first trip to Turkey a (couple in our 20s)so I was really not sure what to expect from the arrival at the airport to the transfer to hotel everything went smoothly and as soon as we pulled up to the hotel my partner and I had amazed looks on our faces, it was seriously impressive. We were met by a very helpful bell boy who spoke English he took our bags and took us to reception where we were met by the friendly receptionist who sorted us out promptly, he let us know there was food served 24hours from the restaurant downstairs and explained we had safe, fridge, hairdryer in room and 2 towel cards for pool (50cent charge to get fresh if wanted, since we took our own though we did not use these).Another bell boy took us to our room which again was very big and impressive with a perfect sea view.
For those complaining about the staff not speaking English I really don't understand, all the staff we spoke to spoke English, maybe some better than others but all were friendly polite and understood us and tbh going to a foreign country I do not expect everyone to speak our language maybe we should be trying more to learn there's! There were a mixture of nationalities there, English, Turkish, Polish, Moroccan, German everyone seemed to get on fine and we spoke to plenty of other English couples.
Pool and beach areas are spotlessly clean and at this time of year were plenty of sunbeds at each. You will see the cleaners making sure the grounds are tidy and clean throughout the day, this goes the same for the eating areas outside which have a variety of different foods at different times throughout the day. Main restaurant also had a variety of different foods to suit all tastes.
Entertainment team did an amazing job throughout the day and always pulled of good shows in the evening, Michael Jackson night definitely worth seeing, and a white beach party on Mondays (although we missed this as travelled home Monday night! Gutted!)
Side was a Dolmus ride away €2 or 4Tl, again first time in Turkey was not sure what to expect but easy fun way to get around and the Dolmus stop (almost looks like a tall wedding cake tower!) is just over the road from the hotel main gate.
Side worth visiting lots of lovely restaurants, bars, shops and the ruins which are impressive!
All in all we had a fabulous holiday at the Royal Alhambra there are so many good things I have to say but I have already written abit of an essay! Go see for yourself, you will not be disappointed we will certainly be back again. Thankyou Alhambra Staff!!

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 22 May 2015
Dear Emzk ,,

Thank you very much for your positive review. We were happy to know, that you enjoyed your holiday.

Looking forward to see you again.

info@royalalahmabrapalace.com
    ₹6,637
0.9 km from Royal Alhambra Palace
View more hotels in Colakli
1,695 results
All reviews main restaurant piano bar stone group hotel turkey luna park animation team fried chicken pirate ship white party every night water slides sea view late breakfast ice cream food hall a la carte restaurants jacket potato
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Right from the time, I entered the premises to my departure, each moment was special. The room was very nicely done and planned. Neat and clean and very well made. Good options to choose from in the Mini Bar as well as Tea / coffee.
The moment I stepped out in the Pool area, I could feel it is almost end less. Huge clean and well maintained pools are a Plus to this hotel. Couple of separate pools have water rides with life guards, which adds to the zing...
I cant forget the grand Bars along the Swimming Pools with a huge variety of drinks and options to choose from. The Bartenders are very well trained and courteous.
Sea area is neat and clean as well with few options to choose from Water sports.
The Restaurant almost has endless varieties of food to choose from. A huge support team working for that. During my stay of 5 days I had different kind of food each day.
There is a small shopping area in the hotel where I bought some souvenirs, but its costlier than you may get outside the hotel.
I will recommend the Hotel to my friends and may probably visit once again.

Room tip: Choose a room which overlooks both the Swimming Pool area as well as the Sea and you will be delighted.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank PreneetBhat
RoyalAlhambraPalace, Royal Alhambra Palace Managment at Royal Alhambra Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2015

Dear Mr/s Preenet ,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor.We are very pleased to read that you had a nice stay and enjoyed your holiday
It is important for us to know your opinion and impression. .
We respect and are grateful for each review and each opinion, because your feedback helps us to develop our concept.

Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

Please can someone advise me about the location of the hotel? I am due to visit on the 2nd June. Are there bars restaurants nearby?
Are there many English visitors etc? I'm travelling with wife and 18 month old baby. Are the hotel quite strict in the dress code for the evening? I don't fancy wearing shoes in the evenings? Is it a busy hotel? Thanks for helping me.

18  Thank Shahid S
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

My name is kerr i went on holiday woth my family it was brilliant the guest relations lady juila is very helpful and happy and very kind and caring room service it good food is good lots of different choices to pick from and lots or diffrent resturants that are €10 each but probably worth it good night sleep entertainment was good holiday all in all was amazing and shall hope to return soon julia please email me my email is kerrwilson10@icloud.com

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kerr135
RoyalAlhambraPalace, Royal Alhambra Palace Management at Royal Alhambra Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Dear Kerr ,

Looking forward to see you again.

info@royalalahmabrapalace.com

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

We love the Stones Group hotels and decided to give the Alhambra Palace a try after visiting the Royal Holiday Palace last year & we were not disappointed.
The hotel is faultless, the rooms are great, cleaned daily & have refrigerated mini bars & ours had a side sea view.
There are several restaurants & eateries to try which provide every type of healthy & unhealthy foods so there is something for every diet. We were in a group of ten aged 9 months -78 and all diets were catered for. There are 6 al a carte restaurants to book with a €10 surcharge, we went to the Mexican & Italian and they were both amazing & well worth the €10 but make sure you book ASAP as they have specific nights for each restaurant. There is a late breakfast & snack bistro in case you fancy a lie in which is a bonus.
The service is good and all staff seem very happy and courteous, we did top a few as they went the extra mile.
There is plenty to do including ten pin bowling, lots of classes to join in, there's a gym, steam room, sauna, indoor pool, spa, dogems, pirate ship ride & other rides, entertainment & shows in the amphitheatre & lounge bar, lots of great water slides, a nightclub, several bars dotted all over the property as well as the pools & beach, it's fantastic!
The beach restaurant has great views & a good lunch, and there was plenty of sun loungers, the sea is fairly shallow with no shelves so great for swimming young & old and it was nice and warm.
The animation team are super, we attended yoga, shooting, aerobics & shows and had a great time, the dancers & yoga teacher were our favourites, I can definitely recommend the classes & shooting!
So all in all I would give this hotel a 10/10 the only negative I can find is the Air Conditioning in the room wasn't great but we just opened our balcony door to cool the room at night and then turned it on again & it seemed to work, perhaps it was the time of year we visited or something but it wasn't a real issue just an inconvenience!

We visited Side on a dolmas bus for €2 which picks up outside the clock-tower outside the hotel and visited the roman ruins & amphitheatre then had lunch at a great little restaurant on the harbour, we got a taxi back for all 10 of us for €18 so the dolmas & taxi are similar prices if in a large group, if smaller then the dolmas is much cheaper.
My brother had his 30th birthday whilst there and with a small surcharge the staff arranged for a large gateaux & champagne to be given & served to him/our group at the pool bar, they also let us put some decorations on his sun lounger parasol & also delivered a second cake to his room! We booked him a surprise massage in the spa.
They really did go above and beyond to make him happy on his birthday & we couldn't be more grateful.

Thank you Royal Alhambra Palace, we will be back!

6  Thank Vbamo
RoyalAlhambraPalace, Royal Alhambra Palace Management at Royal Alhambra Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2015

Dear Vbamo ,

Thank you for sharing your review with us on Tripadvisor. It is important for us to know your opinion and impression. .

We are looking forward to see you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 16 May 2015

this is a most fantastic hotel who caters for everybody from the youngest to the oldest. The hotel is huge, the pools are huge and the restaurant is absolutely massive with so much choice and the presentation is second to none. Staff are very attentive and friendly. The rooms are very spacious I had a side sea view room which was great. I would recommend either a sea view or side sea view room. Even though this is a large hotel you still feel as though you get personal attention. The bar attendent at the pool bar would see me coming and have my drinks ready on the counter for when I arrived. Everything is priced in Euro but they are happy to take any currency I took Turkish lira and fount you get a better rate to exchange in resort. Taxis are very expensive but you can easily get a dolmus (bus) from outside the hotel and are very cheap. I would highly recommend this hotel and I would definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank debikent

Dear Debikent ,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor.
It was a pleasure for us to read that you enjoyed your stay and spent a great holiday here.
We are looking forward to see you again.

Best Regards,