Lowest prices for your stay
$85
Free cancellation until 01/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$94
Agoda.com
$74
Free cancellation until 01/12/22
Hotels.com$94
Priceline$82
Travelocity$94
All reviews comfortable stay place to stay prem mandir vegetarian food the hotel staff front office great hospitality excellent stay radhe radhe courteous staff value for money breakfast and dinner excellent hotel excellent food nice property early check thali
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

The hotel was superiorily awsome in prime location of vrindavan.Food was really good and services provided of hospitality and room service was too good.One of the most best was Urvashi khandelwal,who was throughout there for help and assists at her best.
I missed part of hotel images but will be always in my mind.
Highly recommended stay❤

Trip type: Travelled with family
Mayank Pandey, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2022

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Vrindavan !!

Thank you for staying at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico and taking time to post the feedback. We are truly grateful for recommending our hotel.

We are glad to exceed your expectation, my Team joins me in thanking you and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 27 September 2022

We are fan of sarovar portico hotels first it was Shimla then Hrishikesh then here it’s enriching experience in terms of hospitality. They have given a memorable treatment, very supportive and polite staff, out of the way they went to treat my ailing mother on wheelchair, providing best they can. Given a memory through bhagavat geeta . Very good all in all.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ratnesh Sahay, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Dear Mr. Kartik,

Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

It was very comfortable stay..staff was very receptive and welcoming..Best gesture was each one of them(staff) greeted us each time we met them
We would recommend stay in Needivan sarovar portico when visiting Vrindavan.
Jai shri Krishna

Dear Sir / Madam,

Reviewed 25 September 2022

Our stay at Sarovar Portico Hotel Vrindavan was excellent and very comfortable. All of our group members had enjoyed the stay and food at Hotel.

Thank you Keshav Ji and Urvashi ji for making our group stay more comfortable at hotel. Also thanking Urvashi for arranging traditional welcome of Aarti Tika.

Regards,
Deep

Trip type: Travelled on business
Mayank Pandey, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

Dear Mr. Deepak,

Reviewed 22 September 2022 via mobile

It was a good stay. Pleased to find the holy atmosphere at the city of lord Krishna. Food was very good.

Only improvement area is that we can improve the interior of the rooms as it needs some renovation but it doesn't mean that the room was not good. Everything is fine here.

All the best.