Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$ 9
FindHotelUS$ 45
Booking.comUS$ 47
PricelineUS$ 51
All reviews prem mandir vegetarian food comfortable stay place to stay excellent hospitality courteous staff excellent stay the hotel staff comfortable hotel value for money breakfast and dinner main attractions star hotel restaurant manager modern amenities holy place front office staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

I recently visited Nidhivan Sarovar Portico for my sister's wedding event. We booked the entire place for 2 day wedding.

My experience with them was so so amazing.The hotel staff was very professional and their service was impeccable specially Mr.Dharmendra and Mr.Amit, they will make you feel at home.The best thing about them is that they will cater to all your needs. They are so professional, polite, friendly, and very accomodating. Despite not being well, Mr.Dharmendra stood with us through the event. I also had an amazing time working with Mr.Amit and team.

Everything was so smooth and easy with them. The food despite being no onion no garlic was so great and tasty.We are so glad we hosted the event here.

Amazing food, Great hospitality, Spacious Rooms, Great banqueting spaces and Lovely lawns.
I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

Look no further and book this venue for your events or business trips.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ratnesh Sahay, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear Ms.Pratiksha,
It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us at Vrindavan.

Thank you for your delightful feedback, my team joins me in thanking you for the kind appreciation and we are so glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. Feedback such as this goes a long way in keeping the team motivated.
I have shared the feedback with Dharmendra, Amit & the team and they all join me in thanking you.

Reviewed 1 February 2021

this is not 5star hotel more than that..that much i liked this hotel. when i tasted food in hotel it was spicy and also sweet finally it was delicious..gym also available i used one time i found all type gym equipments it was great

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ratnesh Sahay, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Guest,
It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us at Vrindavan.

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the time taken out to put in this feedback.
I am sharing your feedback with Amit, he is certainly one of the best resources we have in team.

Reviewed 30 January 2021

Excellent hospitality and my stay was very comfortable. Food is good as well. Rooms are specious. Location is very close to Prem Mandir. I recommend to stay in this property to everyone. Last but not the least,would like to thank team Sarovar for making my stay comfortable especially Mr Amit Ojha who made me feel that I m in my home.

Date of stay: December 2020

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 18 January 2021

Excellent hospitality. Good Food & service. All cooperative staff. Following all the safety norms regarding Covid. Very well managed. Santosh in restaurant is very good. Excellent front office staff.
Keep it up team

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ratnesh Sahay, General Manager at Nidhivan Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Dear Ms.Sapna,
It was such a pleasure to have you stay with us at Vrindavan.

I have shared the feedback with the team and they all join me in thanking you.

Reviewed 16 January 2021

Sarovar property but maintained less than standard. Mostly full with regular visitors. the place is nice located to visit temples and other places. Easily accessible and good place to relax.
Food is good and service is sarovar standard.
Nothing more nothing less , the best option in Mathura to stay. Only thing is to pre book your self because on most weekends they are sold out.

Room tip: Rooms with windows to the north have a clear view
1  Thank NeelYadu

Dear Mr.Neel,
Greetings from Vrindavan!!
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate the areas you have highlighted and we will certainly be taking them with all seriousness.