Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$ 20
PricelineUS$ 20
eDreamsUS$ 20
TripadvisorUS$ 20
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews guest house iskcon temple place to stay rooms are basic delectable food fond memories hare krishna special mention to mr laundry service satvik food clean bathroom excellent restaurant senior citizens the ground floor wonderful stay stayed for nights home away from home
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

We have been staying in this hotel since November on our monthly visits.... its location and facilities are excellent for a religious place. They have a restaurant which serves very good food. Would highly recommend this place to stay. Bang opposite ISKON Vrindavan.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2021

I came to stay at the MVT guesthouse on the 21th of dec till the 23th of dec with my family. We had a great experience here. We stayed in the super deluxe rooms. The staff was very helpfull in providing our needs.

There is a restaurant on the premises which serves amazing food. Overall we had an amazing time and experience.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2020

While doing a reservation through Make My Trip, I opted for MVT considering its close proximity to ISKCON, Prem Mandir and other holy places of Vrindavan.I discussed about our travel plans with their reservation head and he booked 2 bedroom (A-23) apartment for us. I believe reservation guy and Manager both are well aware about the condition of the apartment but still they allotted to us. I would emphasize that the management has (intentionally) spoiled our trip, they were well aware about elderly folks traveling with me but still allotted/reserved ill-managed apartment for us (without rendering any details/condition of apartment).

MVT management follows FILTHY MONEY MAKING strategy.

The apartment was not in good condition and utterly ill-managed.
- No handwash, No shower gel. Only one medimix soap provided for each washrooms
- Quilt’s cover was dirty, stained and there were holes.
- Geyser and room heater was not functioning well
- No room cleaning on daily basis

We paid for 2 nights, 3 days. I was travelling with my family (total 7 members which includes 81 years old Baa (Grand Mother) and two kids). My Baa was visiting Brij for the first time.
The room heater and geyser was not functioning well. We had to use mild warm water during our entire stay in this cold winter (24th Dec to 26th Dec 2020).

On the last night of our trip, all the power sockets of the apartment stopped working, We complained but their electrician couldn’t resolve the issue.
We were in hopeless situation, we couldn’t charge our mobile phones and had to keep two phones for charging at the reception desk in early morning.
Our last day trip plan was spoiled. I was moving between reception and our apartment to get the geyser working since 5:30 am in the morning, but it didn’t help much. We tried calling manager but he didn't even answer the call.
Lately reception guy has provided two room keys. We have only used washrooms for shower and morning routines. Please note that one of the two washroom was not clean, and there were stains of pan/gutkha on the floor.

I talked about our stay experience with the Manager later on, he responded as below (indifferent towards our suffering):
“Give us another chance in future, it will not happen again. We shall fix the condition of apartment and will not allot it to others.”

My mother and grandma, both has advised me to keep calm. They reminded me that “Brij me aaye ho to prem ki bhasha bolo aur haste raho” (When you are in brij, speak language of love, keep smiling and stay happy), One should not leave the Vrindavan unhappily.

At the end, we left this place happily forgetting all that we have suffered during our stay.

/Radhe

Room tip: Don't prefer apartment unless they assure you about good condition and better services
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank RadheParmar
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Had a very comfortable stay with a clean room and wonderful environment. Was impressed with the facilities and constant upgrade of rooms.
Thanks to Acharya Das and his team I would like to return to mvt guesthouse during my next visit.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights. Bed was comfortable and a big clean room and clean bathroom. Was a bit noisy at the front and you cannot open the windows because of monkeys.
Restaurant is excellent though tourist prices.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple