“Good value healthy food, interesting facilities”
Review of Orchid Coffee Shop

Orchid Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Monteverde
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We must be what we eat, which is why our products are healthy, full of ingredients that provide energy to our body. Each dish is designed to intensify our senses, flavors that awaken interest, in smells that make us dream. With all this, we captivate palates and hearts that become satisfied customers.
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Good quality, healthy food, friendly staff.
Easy to find, good value.
Fantastic fruit smoothies, great for lunch.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Great place for breakfast, there's loads of options. We went back a second time for coffee and cake which was delicious as well. Friendly, cosy place with wifi too.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Great coffee and fresh cakes and pastries. Good location in Santa Elena. Staff is friendly and attentive

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We have traveled the world professionally and for recreation. Never have I had as rude as an experience as an attempt at breakfast in this restaurant. I ordered the "pan cakes with butter and maple syrup. They came completely dry. After asking three times for butter I was given perhaps 1/4 oz of frozen butter. When I asked the same for syrup I was given about 1/2 oz. By this time my breakfast was cold. When I asked for additional syrup I was told it there would be additional cost. I told the manager I did not want my breakfast. He said OK but I had to pay for it anyway or he would call the police! I've never before posted a negative review on trip advisor. Stay out of this place!

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

This is such a lovely place!! We have been there for breakfast amd lunch and it was incredible delicious!! I can highly recommend