“Exciting and Fun for Families”

The Original Canopy Tour
Book In Advance
More Info
US$ 45.00*
and up
Canopy Tour in Monteverde
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

My husband, three 9-year-old children, and I booked an Original Canopy zipline tour. This included numerous cables, a Tarzab swing, a rappel, and a climb up a hollow ficus tree. It was great fun and just the right amount of excitement for my family. It was very safe and, once we got going, not scary at all. It was delightful to be high up in the trees, in the midst of the cloud forest.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

There is a Tarzan swing, rappeliing down a tree then climbing back up inside it as well as 13 different zipline the longest is 800m which feels very long! The lines and platforms are all on the trees unlike any of the other places to do it here. Gabriel and David our guides were awesome! A must do in Monteverde!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The whole family loved the activity !
It progressively evolves from small to long (1/2 mile !) ziplines plus some extras (tarzan swing, rappel, tree climbing ...)
The team is both professional and friendly.
You do not need to be particurlarly fit. Just be motivated ... and enjoy !
I definetely recommend the Original Canopy Tour !
A great experience !

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We did the Original Canopy Tours while we were traveling in Monteverde and I can't say enough amazing things about the tour. The guys who ran the tour were friendly, funny, so organized and helped us feel safe and enjoy our zip lining adventure through the rainforest. My kids loved the guides and say it was the best part of their trip to Costa Rica. Can't recommend it enough. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

My 14-year-old son and I really enjoyed the canopy tour. We felt safe and well-cared for, and the ziplines were a lot of fun. The hollow tree was something else! My only feedback was I wish the guides had been a bit friendlier ... they seemed to be bored (which perhaps they were!). Unfortunately, my lens cap dropped from one of the platforms ... totally get that's on me, but it happened to drop right where we rappelled to the ground - I asked if we could look for it briefly, and was told the guides would ... but it's clear that they didn't really. Just some directness would have been appreciated! All in all, a fun experience ... but did feel a bit like we were being shuttled through.