“Lovely meal”

Restaurant La Mariennee
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Went here for a meal with the family. 4 adults and 3 children. We were a bit early so had to return at 7pm. We hadn't booked so that was fine.

Lovely staff, our waitress spoke good English. We sat in a small rear courtyard area.

Menu was heavily seafood based (as you'd expect just a few 100 yards from the sea). We all had 3 courses, food was reasonably priced and was very good quality.

Good selection on all courses.

Would recommend

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Me and the family stopped by here for some dinner. I had some St Jacques which came with a few smaller bits and bobs. It was quite delicious and reasonably priced Asian fusion cuisine. Service was great. The lady in charge got my little girl some cream for a minor finger burn she had got just before and made the evening much easier for us. Top draw!

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Called in here this evening and had a wonderful family meal.

The food is fresh, beautifully cooked and wonderfully presented.

Our two kids shared a pizza which was cooked outside. It had a thin base and the toppings were freshly prepared - nothing processed. Ham, cheese, chorizo, peppers.

For mains my wife had scallops and I had foie gras. For mains, I he a selection of seafood and my wife had steak. Both dishes were cooked to perfection, so fresh and tasty.

We had a selection of deserts which again were very tasty - home made ice cream, a coconut sponge, a chocolate pudding and a pineapple brûlée.

The bill including coffees and wine was approx €90 but given the quality of the food I the food was very good.

I would highly recommend a visit here.

1  Thank RazorCork
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Great pizzas. Very friendly staff. Good choice of food for all ages. Shame was discovered this little gem on our last evening of our holiday. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank LauraLF483
Reviewed 1 September 2015

-excellent mussels in a very good sause
- very nice interior