“Great service and tasty food”
Review of Takumi

Takumi
Ranked #25 of 68 Restaurants in Etterbeek
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We came here for lunch on a week day and the staff were great and service was quick enough (although not lightning fast - tell them if you're in a major hurry). We had donburi and gyoza which were great. My only complaint is that my chicken was a bit slimey inside the batter which put me off a bit. I think I'll try the salmon bowl next time. Otherwise, the dishes were great and the presentation of them is excellent. All in all, a really nice lunch.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Had a really tasty meal here with my husband and 14 month old baby. The staff was friendly and helpful with the baby and food was brought promptly after we ordered. Stayed to have some mochi ice cream and tea, the whole experience was so pleasant. We often order the donburi and gyōza from Takumi as well and the food is always hot and flavorful with plenty of fresh ingredients. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Their rice bowls are very good- the lunch option with one rice bowl plus 3 gyozas is definitely a good choice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017

One of my favorite restaurants, their food is very good and the service as well. I loved their burgers. Keep it up!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

No doubt this place will thrive - an Asian addition to jourdan has been missing. Options on the menu are not many, but they are great - goyzas, donburi and some sides. Lunch time burger-option. Staff is friendly and value for money is very reasonable. Will be coming back.

Date of visit: November 2017