No photo provided
Ranked #279 of 404 Restaurants in Bondi
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I ordered food from their website, not a secondary website.it came I paid price as advertised on website. Driver took money came back 10 minutes later saying $5 short. was not. I gave him back meal. He left withal our food and money. Had to call back twice to restaurant. Giggling woman says I pay more for Uber. I dudnt book through Uber or a secondary website. There is no delivery fee on their website. She thinks because I have an accent I’m not from here. She quoted me 6 different prices. They have my food and Money. Do not go to or order from them they are theives.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Do no go to this place. Food was average but service was appalling. Took 15 minutes between first and last dish to arrive. The one dish was not even ordered. When asking the old man waiter to change fried rice to steamed rice, he said no.
We were the only people in the place at 730 on a Saturday night. By the time we left only one other couple was there.

1  Thank Jarred1974
Reviewed 9 July 2016

i used to eat here all the time and thought the food was great, it was just the last time i went there i noticed mildew all over the fridge doors that really turned me off

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Regularly get Bambusia home delivered. Favourite dishes include the curry beef/chicken, sweet & sour pork or chicken, Mongolian lamb/beef and the special fried rice is awesome!
Have eaten in a couple of times but prefer to takeaway!

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Cheap and cheerful chinese, great for group bookings and they don';t mind noisy groups. More western chinese than anything else. Karaoke is good fun.