“Extremely Tasty Dinner”
Review of Yiamas

Yiamas
Ranked #84 of 260 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Loved our dinner catching up with friends, the shared dips and read were divine and we also shared a meat platter which was very tasty, BYO which is a bonus, overall loved Dinner.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

Ordered here a couple of times from UberEats! Food arrived warm (i have gotten quite a few times cold food from uberEats so I appreciated that), and it was amazing! One of the best souvlakis I have ever had, and their gyros plate is amazing too. Food doesn't get any more Greek, and whoever wants the greek experience I would definitely recommend this place!
Great, GREAT food! :D :D

1  Thank Pedro T
Reviewed 26 June 2016

Started with the dips to share all good there. Main course followed very quickly - suggest you ask for a wait between courses. Had the lamb chops for main, huge servings and very tasty. Definitely be back

1  Thank whitey09
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

We're not sure what could have been improved.

The man we spoke to when booking was helpful and had a great sense of humour. The staff on the night were friendly and attentive. The food was exceptional. Particular favourites were the grilled octopus, calamari, haloumi salad, and meat platter.

Our gluten free group member (they didn't know in advance) was well catered for as they cooked her seafood in rice flour and substituted cucumber sticks for the pita bread. Everything else but the zucchini fritters was gluten free, and they carefully reminded her as those came out that they were the one thing she couldn't eat.

We had the grand banquet, but as we added additional dishes it was too much food for us and so they were happy to send us home with well organised and labelled doggy bags.

Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank tannoanno
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Simple but so tasty. Sometimes when there is less to choose from on a menu means you will be left with honest cooking and that is what we received.
We ordered a meat platter for two and the flavours melted in your mouth. It was a very generous serve for two people / $45. We couldn't finish the meat platter but they offered to let us take it home.
For sides we ordered a garden salad which was amazingly fresh. Baked potatoes in true Greek style along with home made tzatziki and pita bread.
We couldn't fit dessert but I still had to order it. I tried their homemade Galatabouriko, it is what I imagined it to be - YUM!
The staff are lovely and very attentive. We had a nice chat to one of the staff members and it felt as if you were at home chatting with family.
They have a lovely outdoor area too and on a nice afternoon like we had you'll be sure to soak up the last of the summers Ray's.
Truly a must if you are visiting Sydney road and you are feeling like honest Greek food.
Even though I feel like I need to go into a big food coma I couldn't recommend this place anymore.
Enjoy!