Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,436 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

I didn't expect to come back from a week in southern Italy speaking German, but that's just an inevitable side-effect where the vast majority of the guests are from Germany. But what a lovely bunch they are! One of the advantages of going in mid September was that all the children were pre-school, so the overall feel was of one vast family outing. This is a very family-friendly place - to the extent that you'd look very odd indeed without at least one child in tow. Ours was well past nappies at 21! Yes, the odd crying baby made an appearance but really, what a wonderful atmosphere.
The hotel is all low-level and spread out over its own large site, with an extensive private beach, pine forest location for outdoor activities and a watersports centre. The main buildings including the on-site shops, pharmacy, bar and restaurants cluster around a large main pool, with an on-site theatre and water park tucked away as well.
An hour (by crazy Italian taxi driver driving!) from Brindisi airport, the site is away from the nearest town, though Ugento, Santa Maria de Leuca etc are only short rides away. It's very much a self-contained model and you get most out of it by going with that.
But as with all businesses the real gold is in the staff. Robinson is of course a German-owned company and the staff were a mix of Italian and Germans, but they all had in common an absolute glowing dedication to making sure you had a most memorable and enjoyable holiday. As one of the very few British guests (we were told probably no more than 2 or 3 English families were there at any one time) we might have thought we'd be outsiders and overlooked; but not a bit. Staff were all fluent German and Italian speakers but manfully switched to more than adequate English once they realised our German wasn't up to much!
The staff had other surprises up their sleeves too - one of the highlights of the week, in fact every other day, was the show put on in the on-site theatre, where to our astonishment most of the performers turned out to be the on-site swimming instructors, gym staff, barmen, etc etc.. what a multi-talented lot they were!
From our initial reception on arrival and throughout (Jana, Lory), through to the restaurant and bar staff (not least Franca in the trattoria), the diving instructor (Alessandro), the watersports team (Fabio, Luca), the amazing general manager who also MC'd the shows (Fabrizio), the star performers (Tomas, Francesca, Samira), and everyone else whose names we have regrettably not retained, the staff were without exception truly dedicated to looking after us above and beyond our wildest expectations.
Food and drink was plentiful, extensive and varied and very high quality, more choice than you could possibly want.
So many wonderful memories, in such a short time.. we will definitely be back, Robinson Club Apulia. You are in our hearts forever.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
GuestRelationApulia, Guest Relation Manager at ROBINSON Apulia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2019

Reviewed 17 September 2019

Travelled with Tui. Everything worked perfectly from the taxi transfer from Brindisi Airport to room allocation and the holiday itself. We arrived at about 10:30pm but a tray of food was delivered to our room without asking. The club is set in beautiful grounds with the beach a short walk away. Although the club was very busy with families and young children there are quiet areas and a dedicated adults-only pool. Plenty of choice of dining with a wide selection of fresh food. The gym is well-equipped and Salvatore runs a bike station and leads rides to local towns. The Ionian sea is warm and clear for swimming. There are plenty of sunbeds available. Most staff speak English, though the main languages are Italian and German.

Room tip: For a quiet room, see if you can get in the Lecce block
Date of stay: September 2019
GuestRelationApulia, Guet Relation Manager at ROBINSON Apulia, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Reviewed 8 August 2019

this was our third Robinson club to visit and again we were happy clients. The four of us had a good time at the nice beach, made use of the different sportsfacilities, enjoyed the beautifull club garden and of course indulged ourselves with the food. This Robinson has a relative high attendance of young children. Rooms are immaculate. Special thanks to Enrico for introducing me, and my son, into the world of Krav Maga.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank dickvanmastrigt
Marketing2013, Guest Relation Manager at ROBINSON Apulia, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Reviewed 2 August 2019

1. Kids Club
- There was an incident of a staff using physical force to literally drag a young boy to throw him out of the kids club. In my view, there are better ways to handle a situation when a child doesn’t obey.
- Nobody seemed to be in charge of the kids club. It was disorganized and chaotic.
- Activities for kids between 7 - 12 were very limited.
- The staff looked bored. None of them smiled or wanted to interact with children.

2. Be prepared to be treated like a second-class citizen if you were a woman.
- Though I was the first in line waiting for a table at the restaurant, the restaurant manager shouted at me to stand and wait while he seated two parties behind me.
- Another time the same restaurant manager stopped me when I was approaching my family who were already seated. He rudely asked me to walk another way to the table. This was an open, airy restaurant by the ocean. Perhaps there was a second-class pathway for women that I missed?
- As I normally helped the kids to get their food first, I was often the last one to finish her meal. So my husband played cards with the children so that I could finish. We did that for several days. No incident here.

Then one day I was having lunch alone with my children. While I was still eating, the same restaurant manager came to me and told me that card games weren’t allowed in the restaurant because others were waiting for a table. I couldn’t even respond to him because there was still food in my mouth.

Date of stay: August 2019
Marketing2013, Guest Relation Manager at ROBINSON Apulia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We regret that we could not fulfill your expectations.

It is a pity that you have not contacted us during your stay, because our Guest Relation Team is always ready to listen to our guests.

Best regards

Reviewed 6 June 2019

Just left this lovely hotel today food amazing staff so lovely, as we was the only two English people in there we thought is was going to be a pain, but two of the reps called ebony and Denise was so sweet they checked on us everyday making sure we were ok and today they came to see us off so sweet, your company should be very proud of you thsnk you for your time and being so nice x

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marketing2013, Guest Relation Manager at ROBINSON Apulia, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2019