See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very good for european standards. Heated toilet seats, dayli clean bed, very big room and nice view (this i guess was only on some floors with large rooms, which of course also cost respectively), bottles of drinking water, a lot of entertainment to do, although we haven't done much, because of little time in the evenings.
Breakfast was rich, however was lacking some standard things like cheese, sausages or salami and fresh fruits.

All in the hotel is good for business stays.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Room was ok. Wireless now in room. But ethics are bad. I left a set of Bose headsets in the safe by accident when I checked out. I realized it less than 12 hours after leaving. Several phone calls were met with " we will check and call you back" ...no one has called, emailed, nothing. Also watch your bill at checkout. My bill at checkout had charges for meals and laundry I did not have. I will not be staying here again due to the lack of ethics of those working there.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Large room, clean, strategic location, free WiFi with hi speed bandwidth. But when I try to contact room service, the services is not good. Bathroom is clean and completed with hot water shower. For average this hotel is recommended to stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a week here on a work trip. Lovely staff with very attentive service. The big soulless foyer was actually a great place to sit and people watch. There is an enormous supermarket in the basement where you can stock up o. Nearly everything but you would never know unless you search for it. The restaurants were very good but the rooftop bar staff struggled with a big group. Also for some reason the mini-bar was empty, which wasn't good when we arrived after 9 hour flight and two hour drive late at night... Some great little places to eat and drink within close walking distance.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Gurubob1
Reviewed 10 June 2016

I revisited this hotel this month and I was pleased to to find out that there is wifi in the room.

However, I'm still do not understand why this Plaza Ramada Hotel does not recognize and points for my stay were not credited the Wyndham Rewards Card. I've stayed in many other Plaza Ramada Hotels in Korea with no similar issue. Hoping to hear an explanation from Wyndham Rewards Loyalty program.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business