See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2015

This hotel was recommended to me by a local friend. I stayed in this hotel in July 2015 for 2 nights. For unknown reason, the hotel staff did not accept my Wyndham Rewards card. Anyway, this hotel is decent enough with simple furnished room. The room and bed are clean and comfortable. The only problem - the rooms have no wifi. You can only get free wifi in the hotel lobby. However, internet cable can be obtained from the frontdesk to connect to the wall socket in room. I tried the 3 restaurants on the 2nd storey. There were surprises and the price was considered reasonable. There are many vacant spaces where there supposed to have retail shops. There is a multiplex cinema on one end on the 2nd storey of this hotel complex. On the other end, you'll find a Homeplus supermarket and a food court in Basement 1. I recommend you to cross the main road to explore the residential area opposite the hotel complex. You'll be surprise to find cafes, eating houses, shops and a Lotte Mart Express over there. In general, this hotel can be considered if you are in Cheongju-si for a short business trip.

Room Tip: Avoid room at the end of corridor as you need courage to walk along the dimly lighted long corridor to reach your room.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Tangent113
Reviewed 2 June 2015

I went for business travel both in December and in March. Wide rooms with big bathroom., very clean. Staff ready to solve any question you have. Impressive hall and quick checking and out.
I was here also three years before and it seems that some restorations are needed. However very good experience including the restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2015

2nd review. 2nd visit to this city. I was SO lucky to be given the SAME room I had last November/December. Room 1609 was like waking up on the movie Groundhog Day.
Same dirty carpet, same blood stained walls, same beat up furniture how could it get any worse? Oh wait....
After 3 days this stay I noticed water on the floor of the bathroom. I saw a drip below the sink. Also noticed the light bulb over the sink was out.
Notified front desk and behold! They fixed the leak! They shut the cold water off to the sink~
No light bulb. I waited a day or two thinking engineering was waiting on parts for sink and bulb. No go. Mentioned again to front desk and spent the next two weeks brushing my teeth with hot water in the dark. On the plus side, they had wash clothes this visit.

Room Tip: Take your own wireless router if you want to use your smart phone or tablet. I purchased a cheap one downstairs at the Home Plus and my coworkers in other rooms were able to use my wireless for their rooms as well.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Les G
Reviewed 13 December 2014

Business hotel catering to people who cant find another place to stay in this god forsaken city. Here they really give you the bizness. 10 bucks to use the pool. Another 10 to use the gym. There is an executive level lounge door. Inside is storage for the hotel. Gee.. I guess my Ramada executive privileges don't work here.No washcloths in the bathroom. No wireless, so went to the mall and purchased a router. A breakfast that is abysmal. Too bad the building is very nice and beautiful and to stuff it with a 2 star. wait...a bad 2 star Asian hotel. The rate is close to Marriott rates, but what the hey! Yer captured! or you can drive 2 hours north to a Marriott. Plenty of restaurants, in fact I think thats all there is to do in this city. Go eat.

Room Tip: Stay in Dongtan at a Marriott
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Les G
Reviewed 7 December 2014

No wireless in rooms? Really? That was a bit of a downer. Also bed was like a box spring only, very hard. Room was modern though, and clean. Breakfast buffet had a lot if choices. Good service though, friendly staff.

• Stayed: December 2014