“Good Pizza and Great Service”
Review of Pepenero

Pepenero
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Holetown
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Had the pepperoni pizza with pineapple and mushrooms. All their pizzas are thin crust. Crust was a bit dry and did not cut cleanly. Flavour was good. No condiments like chili peppers were offered. The service was great. Friendly waitress with great sense of humor. Expensive for what you get.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered take out from Pepenero at a loose end one evening & as our daughter requested pizza but was a bit too tired for a restaurant meal.

30 mins wait (although we did just turn up rather than pre ordering) but pizza was excellent!

Rather disappointingly they had no gluten free pizza bases left so I was unable to eat one & my salad was 90% rocket leaves with very little else!

That said, good pizza & not badly priced given the location. I’d not bother with a salad though :-)

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ate lunch here last week. I was pleasantly surprised how wonderful it was. We were the only people there for a good half hour so service was great. We ordered the bruschetta insalata to start. It was only two pieces but was fresh and tasty. I had the carbonara and my husband had the chicken Parmesan. Both were fabulous! Made fresh. Very unique. You can tell the chef loves his job!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

We are a family of four that are thrilled we found somewhere close by to offer us pizza and salads very similar to what we can get at home. The Pizza Margherita and Pizza di Carne were fantastic, and the Rucola Salad was extremely good and fresh. Serving sizes were generous, service was attentive, and prices were good making for excellent value. There is parking out back for the mall itself, and it's easy to find and get to. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

...and great service.
We gave this pace a try as our other fav pizza place was redeveloped into billionaire apartments.
We were pleasantly surprised by Pepenero. The food was pretty good and our waiter David was attentive and very humorous (Barbados needs more people like David).
My only gripe: the guys making the pizza need to understand the cooking time required for a pizza so as to avoid the "soggy bottom". Otherwise would be a 5 star.