“Wonderful People, Wonderful Service, Great Place”

Diamonds International
Ranked #3 of 11 Shopping in Holetown
More attraction details
Owner description: Diamonds International, the world's largest Duty Free jeweller, carries exquisite diamonds, designer gems and fine timepieces. Diamonds International has gained an enviable reputation for producing and selling quality jewellery, from diamond essentials to distinctive one of a kind pieces sought after the world over. Including a unique range of fine watches from the most celebrated international brands for men, women and children.Established in 1986, Diamonds International is in every major Caribbean port and has multiple stores and boutique locations around Barbados for your shopping pleasure.
Reviewed 6 March 2015

This was my first trip to Paradise Island, and my first to Diamonds International. I visited the one in Holetown. From start to finish the service I had from Shontel was fantastic.

Nothing was too much, I was trying on rings, looking for an engagement ring, my fingers were hot, and I had trouble getting the rings on but Shontel got me some cream as she was convinced just looking at my fingers that the rings would fit, and yep they did with a little bit of help.

I found the most amazing ring, it was a Tanzanite and Diamond ring. Steve the boss let us have it for a fantastic price too. :O)

You guys were brilliant. I love my ring, and if only you were here I would be coming to you for a diamond and tanzanite wedding ring too. :O)

One I will be back.

"manager"
"grove"
"lime"

Reviewed 1 March 2015

Each time I venture in I end up with a purchase. The choice is fantastic. Staff can be a bit annoying. Have an idea what you are looking for.

1  Thank laraine2326
Reviewed 9 February 2015

The husband was looking for some earrings - staff were polite, helpful and courteous. We were served by Sean Walcott who helped us find what we needed and gave us an excellent price. Would recommend anyone to go to this store

1  Thank Brambledog111
Reviewed 6 February 2015

We bought a few pieces here this year and a lovely assistant called Mary very patiently helped me get a good deal on my choices excellent services thanks - will return next year.

2  Thank HenzandCo
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 February 2015

We called into Diamonds International in Holetown to look for a 60th birthday gift. It was also our 40th wedding anniversary in a few months and I am not a huge fan of rubies but Sean Walcott served us and he came up with the perfect gift which I absolutely love. A Roberto Coin pendant with 3 diamonds and a small ruby on the back. I hangs well and I love it. Thank you so much for the suggestion and the champagne we enjoyed.