We stayed at the Bananarama in cabin number 25 for 10 days over Christmas and New Years with out two teenaged children. The cabin was well equipped with everything we needed. The second bedroom with two doubles was perfect for our children. The location is perfect with great snorkeling right out front. We ate most of our meals at the Thristy Turtle. The food is good and there are many different items on the menu to choose from and the staff is excellent. In the evening it was so nice to sit on the porch and watch the sun set. The front office even let us borrow a board game to play with the kids. When we can make it back to Roatan, the Banarama will deffinitely be our resort of choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. We offer clean, comfortable and affordable rooms with a hammock on every porch and offer free breakfast, wifi, beach chairs, kayaks and smiles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Hotel West Bay
- Bananarama Dive Hotel
- Hotel Bananarama Dive
- Bananarama Beach And Dive Resort Bay Islands/West Bay, Roatan