“Amazing Experience!”
Review of Mayan Divers

Mayan Divers
Ranked #4 of 19 Tours in West Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Resort on the premises of Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort. High standard operation committed to personal service, safety and fun. Small groups diving, snorkel tours, day trips. Nice boats never crowded. All programs and courses from Discover Scuba Diving to Divemaster internships and Instructor ratings! Rental cameras and photo services available. Dive packages and specials through out the year.
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My husband and I had wanted to experience SCUBA diving while on vacation in Roatan. We took the "Intro to SCUBA" course and we were hooked! The staff at Mayan Divers made the experience amazing. Their instructors, particularly Jean and Sara, were really patient and made it an adventure we won't soon forget. Everything was handled very professionally and we felt very safe and well-cared for during the entire course. Thanks so much, Anja, for such an excellent and knowledgable staff!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
in 27 reviews
"spent the week"

Reviewed 19 February 2012

14 great dives 1 amazing night dive, rescue diver course and my wifes open water course. When your dive crew thrives on finding sea life more than yourself you know you found the right place. Anja, Sara, Julie, Jennot, (dive masters) and boat captains Melvin and Elkin made this the most fun,memorable, safe and educational experience I've had. The shop is clean and organized with BRAND NEW aqualung equipment. Sara is a tough and meticulous rescue diver instructor Grazie Sara ! Bravo! .With Anja's encouragement and Julie's instruction my wife who is a poor swimmer and never passed 6 feet of water passed the open water course. It was great to meet up with her and her instructor at 50 ft. On her final dive. I look forward to returning for my master diver course and my wife's advanced course.

Reviewed 16 February 2012

We had an awesome time diving with Mayan Divers. We dove 11 times throughout the week including one night dive, and every dive was great. Our Guides, Jeannot, Sara and Julie were all excellent guides and very knowledgeable of all the walls and reefs we dove. We could not asked for a better experience right from the start, from setting up the dives to the relaxed attitude and professionalism of our guides. When we return to Roatan, we will be diving with Mayan Divers again.
Thank you again for a most wonderful diving experience.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

I have been diving with Mayan divers for the past 3 times I have been there. Very professional in everything they do. Thier knowledge of the dive sites is refreshing and always guarantee to have a spectacular dive each time.
Love thier 2 dogs.

1  Thank rodgass
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 January 2012

This is one dive shop that I highly recommend! All the staff are awesome, fun and make all the dives a great experience. They have 2 great dive boats that are easy to get in and out of. They take you out to various dives sites that are all so different from one another which makes each one interesting. I feel diving is very safe with Mayan divers and you are in small groups at most 6 to 1 . This is definitely our favorite dive operation and will be our 3rd time back .

1  Thank ScubaSally7