All reviews ciro and his team wedding reception charity ball amalfi suite wedding venue wedding breakfast evening buffet christmas party spacious rooms one night stay family run guests vesuvio venues band disco cars
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Our son and daughter in law had both their wedding ceremony and reception here over the August bank holiday weekend.

We took over the hotel for 2 nights as many of our guests had travelled from afar and wanted to enjoy the weekend.

From start to finish, the day was perfect. The ceremony room looked beautiful as did the reception room. Attention to detail was first class and as endorsed by all guests the food was exceptional.

Ciro and his team delivered exactly what we had asked for and above and helped make the day a fantastic experience for all.

We would happily recommend this venue to anyone considering any form of ceremony or celebration in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RozBedford
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The positives are that the hotel has very good, pleasant staff, the rooms are large, there are pleasant outside areas and the food is good.

However, there are things that could be improved. Breakfast finishes too early, a number of key TV channels seem to be missing. WiFi is very poor, It lacks a proper lounge area and there is a surprising amount of road noise from the A6.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the A6
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Sharnbrook hotel and many of our guests stayed here the night before and the night of the wedding as they traveled some distance to be there. We can not fault the service which was very personable and professional. I was impressed by the lack of “sales pitch” feeling pushed into buying anything puts me off immediately and there was no issues with that at all. Nothing was too much trouble for ciro and his team and even though ciro himself was away on our wedding Day, the team were amazing and the whole day went without a hitch! Food was amazing and catered for all our needs, we had vegetarian, celiac and other allergies amongst our guests, not to mention fussy kids! Everyone was well catered for. All of our guests were impressed with the rooms and the food and have said they will stay again next time they come to visit. And to top it all off, out of all of the venues we explored for our special day, this was the most reasonably priced. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Sharnbrook for any function, meal or accommodation. Thank you ciro and the rest of the team!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisacollings
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Stayed at this hotel for a wedding, room was comfortable though on one of the hottest weekends of the year without aircon it was pretty warm. The food both in the restaurant the night before and for the wedding was superb, though you have to like Italian. The Breakfast buffet is also good with both Full English and Continental available.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JulesB11_1967
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel overall is nice. Rooms are great and have nice beds and nice washrooms. Restaurant food is nice however if you dont like pasta then you wont like the food as most of their food is pasta. No other facilities in this hotel other than a restaurant and car park. For people staying at this hotel, LOCK YOUR BELONGINGS AWAY!!! You have been warned. I stayed at this hotel with a group of 7 other people and some of them have had their suitcases and bags searched though and things taken. I had my suitcase attempted at cracking into as i noticed the code was different when i got back in the afternoon compared to when i left in the morning. Overall nice hotel but will not be staying at this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank foofanconnor
Ciampi, Owner at The Sharnbrook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Please contact me on ciro@thesharnbrookhotel.com immediately to discuss this as we have had the same housekeeping team for over 2 years with some members serving for over 5 years. This has never been reported and I have never, ever had anybody complain about any belongings going missing. Either you are reviewing the wrong hotel or you are writing fraudulently as we are not aware of any group complaining about what you have raised furthermore our restaurant serves a rather large variety of food ranging from fish, meat, pizza, pasta and several other options proving your incorrect review.

I implore you to contact me to discuss this as I would like to discuss this with you - nobody has reported any missing items from my hotel and it's team and i feel these online, published accusations are defamatory against my business and our housekeeping personnel. I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards