All reviews wedding reception ciro and his team amalfi suite wedding venue wedding breakfast amazing wedding black tie function room large room one night stay waiting staff car show guests vesuvio venues band cars
Reviewed 12 September 2018

The positives are that the hotel has very good, pleasant staff, the rooms are large, there are pleasant outside areas and the food is good.

However, there are things that could be improved. Breakfast finishes too early, a number of key TV channels seem to be missing. WiFi is very poor, It lacks a proper lounge area and there is a surprising amount of road noise from the A6.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the A6
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

We recently had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Sharnbrook hotel and many of our guests stayed here the night before and the night of the wedding as they traveled some distance to be there. We can not fault the service which was very personable and professional. I was impressed by the lack of “sales pitch” feeling pushed into buying anything puts me off immediately and there was no issues with that at all. Nothing was too much trouble for ciro and his team and even though ciro himself was away on our wedding Day, the team were amazing and the whole day went without a hitch! Food was amazing and catered for all our needs, we had vegetarian, celiac and other allergies amongst our guests, not to mention fussy kids! Everyone was well catered for. All of our guests were impressed with the rooms and the food and have said they will stay again next time they come to visit. And to top it all off, out of all of the venues we explored for our special day, this was the most reasonably priced. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the Sharnbrook for any function, meal or accommodation. Thank you ciro and the rest of the team!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisacollings
Reviewed 7 September 2018

Stayed at this hotel for a wedding, room was comfortable though on one of the hottest weekends of the year without aircon it was pretty warm. The food both in the restaurant the night before and for the wedding was superb, though you have to like Italian. The Breakfast buffet is also good with both Full English and Continental available.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JulesB11_1967
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel overall is nice. Rooms are great and have nice beds and nice washrooms. Restaurant food is nice however if you dont like pasta then you wont like the food as most of their food is pasta. No other facilities in this hotel other than a restaurant and car park. For people staying at this hotel, LOCK YOUR BELONGINGS AWAY!!! You have been warned. I stayed at this hotel with a group of 7 other people and some of them have had their suitcases and bags searched though and things taken. I had my suitcase attempted at cracking into as i noticed the code was different when i got back in the afternoon compared to when i left in the morning. Overall nice hotel but will not be staying at this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank foofanconnor
Ciampi, Owner at The Sharnbrook Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Please contact me on ciro@thesharnbrookhotel.com immediately to discuss this as we have had the same housekeeping team for over 2 years with some members serving for over 5 years. This has never been reported and I have never, ever had anybody complain about any belongings going missing. Either you are reviewing the wrong hotel or you are writing fraudulently as we are not aware of any group complaining about what you have raised furthermore our restaurant serves a rather large variety of food ranging from fish, meat, pizza, pasta and several other options proving your incorrect review.

I implore you to contact me to discuss this as I would like to discuss this with you - nobody has reported any missing items from my hotel and it's team and i feel these online, published accusations are defamatory against my business and our housekeeping personnel. I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards

Ciro Ciampi
CEO @TheSharnbrook

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Working nearby doing some filming for an upcoming TV series. Efficient check-in, great rooms with everything you need. Cracking restaurant and bar. Slept like a log and had a lovely full English breakfast in the morning. A lot of care & thought has gone into the building with some great space & lighting yet it retains a great "family run" business.

Stayed: July 2018