All reviewstea and cakejulia stuarton arrivalbalcony overlooking the gardenhome made cakeswelcoming hostswarm welcomethe pembrokeshire coast pathguest loungedays walkingyogurtvery comfortable roomstayed longerperfect place to staypowerful showerlovely guesthousestayed nights
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I fancied a weekend "down west" and decided on a last minute booking.....
I found a real gem of a b&b in a beautiful part of the world. The welcome from Stuart and Julia was very very friendly and the decor and attention to detail was of the highest quality.
Everything from the bedroom to and view to quality of the breakfast was excellent.
I have absolutely no hesitation in giving Mellieha b&b a 5 star rating for our stay. Would've happily given a 6 or 7 star rating if it went that high!!!

We will definitely be back.....

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My husband and I began our 5 days walking on the Pembrokeshire Coastal Walk here. We received a very warm welcome on arrival, with tea and yummy cakes. The room was spotless and comfortable, and there were lots of delicious options for breakfast in the morning. We very much appreciated all of the friendly advice given by Julia and her husband. A great B&B!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2017

I stayed here for 1 night before embarking on the length of the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and it was lovely - tea and Welsh cakes when I arrived, lots of helpful suggestions from very friendly owners, a comfortable bed and a really delicious breakfast. It's a shame I couldn't stay longer!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2017

This pretty guest house in Amroth is an excellent place to stay before embarking on a Pembrokeshire Coast Path walk. Even though you will have to travel a little further South to access the very start of the official coastal walk you will have been so well set up with a comfortable night’s sleep and a delicious breakfast that it will not matter!
Stuart and Julia provide a very warm welcome and willing hands with baggage. Tea and cake are part of this lovely reception. My twin-bedded room was enchanting with printed soft furnishing, cushions, tea making facilities and a view towards the sea. The small but well-appointed shower/loo is supplied with good bathing accessories. Cleanliness is supreme.
Breakfast the next morning was extremely well made and presented in an attractive conservatory attached to the front of the house. I am not a fan of music with my morning meal but at least it was gentle.
The gardens surrounding Mellieha are most attractive and well maintained with a tiny rill running through the grounds.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2017

My husband booked us to stay here august 2016 as a little treat ,to have a base to stay and visit the local areas ,,,my gosh absolutely beautiful, ,more than a five star deserving ,,run by a husband and wife team, husband looking after the absolutely stunning garden and wife caring for all inside, on arrival even though we arrived later than anticipated, we were welcomed to tea/coffee and plates of delicious home bakes ,,,most rooms had a little balcony area with table and chairs to enjoy the peaceful surroundings, ,the rooms themselves were immaculately clean ,,products for use were from local organic companies, ,and were on sale there ,,i came home with a few treats ,,very reasonable pricewise ,breakfast was made fresh to order as one chooses ,with some lovely home made treats ,,the place and couple who run it were so welcoming and delivered way above expectations, could have just spent days lazing round the gardens ,be had an agenda ,,next time i think we will need to book longer just to enjoy the facilities a bit more ,,wonderfull place home from home

Room Tip: All rooms perfectly quiet ,house in own garden just by boarder of national park,
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple