We went on a fishing trip to Manitoulin Island and decided to stay in Little Current. We toured the town looking for a place to stay, checked few motels around and thought of trying Hawberry Motel as it looked very attractive and maintained from outside, so we went and checked out the rooms. We were two families so we had two separate rooms. Both the rooms were impeccably clean. The beds were very comfortable. We had free internet service which was great. The staff was friendly and made us feel as if we were at home away from our home. They were very kind and looked after our needs. We were so comfortable that we decided to stay one extra night and extended our stay to three days. We would definitely recommend this motel. Can’t wait to go there again. Thanks Hawberry Motel for making our trip so enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard room with 1 Queen bed and three piece bathroom.Deluxe room with 1 Queen bed or 2 Double bed with four piece bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your The Hawberry Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hawberry Hotel Little Current
- The Hawberry Motel Little Current, Ontario