All reviews aqua park animation team many thanks family room kids and adults ain soukhna nice place nice food hotel is great food quality nice stay room service clean beach private beach enjoyed my stay rooms are clean family vacation
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel with my family we have kids aged 7 and 5. Place was super extremely suitable for them. Weather was a bit cold but slides were extremely fun for them. We wished pool was heated as it was too cold.

Animation team was amazing and although we were just a few families they were extremely concentrated with everyone and kids just loved their entertaining all the time.

Dinosaurworld park is extremely fun for kids having same age range up to 12 or a couple of years more.

Overall hats off for the amazing trip experience

Thanks Teda for such a great experience, and just a small advise please replace the worn out towels in rooms as some weren't clean (having stains) and we had to request replacing a couple of times [which was instantly done]

Trip type: Travelled with family
Teda Swiss Inn P, General Manager at Teda Swiss Inn Plaza Hotel Ain Soukhna, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Mrs Fadia ,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Teda Swiss Inn hotel . We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standard, also we are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us . On the other hand , please rest assured that your constructive comments has been definitely taken into consideration .
Looking forward to welcome you back in an effort to provide you the level of service you expect .

Reviewed 27 October 2018

The hotel design is really fantastic and the aqua park really amazing we had fun time with it and the animation team with the night show .. my respect to all stuff here they are really respectfull and they take care of all your bussiness .. really thank you

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Ms. Nana,

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your stay at Teda Swiss Inn Plaza Hotel. I would like to express my sincere appreciation for your nice comments noted with regards to your stay with us. Customer care is among our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to receive our valuable guests’ wonderful feedback. Thanks again for taking the time to post your review on Trip Advisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 26 October 2018

Actually i want to start from the begging the hotel area was main problem for me because it's inside the Suez Economic sector and i got lost on my way to the hotel but after i arrived totally everything changed for me at first the Pullman came to me at the parking and take all the luggage and he was very nice person and i want to the reception and they were also a very very very kind people the give me all the details i want and they were very polite people after that i want to the room and that changed my mood because the room was very big and really clean and has all i want from it i really love it and i took the shuttle bus to the beach of the hotel and it was near from the hotel and in my point of view it was on of the best beaches i have ever visited in Ain Soukhna it was very clean and private for the owners and really i recommend anyone to stay in this hotel because they have a nice beach and after that we will go to the food and in this part i want to thank the main chef for this buffet because they serve an open buffet and they have a lot of varieties at the buffet and all the food is very delicious and all the staff there were very helpful even at the breakfast or at the dinner they were every 5 min came to me and ask me if i want anything, after that i will i go the pools they pool is nice but the problem that there is a building of workers out side the hotel is looking at the pool and that something i doesn't like so i didn't use the pool and i think the hotel should do something about this area but the aqua park was very cool and i really enjoyed it at all and there is something i really liked at this hotel that there is a fun valley in front of the hotel and it's really very nice entertainment for the adults and the kids also the ticket for this area is 140 EG but if you are a guest at the hotel you will take a discount and it will be just 75 EG and that really very nice for me and anyone will visit this area if you have a kids the kids will love this Valley.
at the end for me overall my experience i like the hotel and the staff and really enjoyed my vacation because of them, my only problem for me was the location that the hotel wasn't in the front of the sea area
Thanks Teda Swiss Inn Plaza Hotel Ain Soukhna for the hospitality.

Dear Mr. Ahmed ,

Greetings from Teda Swiss Inn hotel – Ain Soukhna ,

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Let's start about the room is wide and the bed is comfy the food is delicious and the price very nice I had enjoyable time at the night show specially the kids show and the oriental dance and the pool is very nice and the aqua park is really fantastic I would love to come again I suggest you to come

Trip type: Travelled with family
Teda Swiss Inn P, General Manager at Teda Swiss Inn Plaza Hotel Ain Soukhna, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2018

Dear Our Valued Guest,

Greetings from Teda Swiss Inn hotel – Ain Soukhna , We would like to thank you very much for having been our guest recently and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback about your vacation experience. We are so pleased, that we were successful in providing you with a fantastic holiday and we are awaiting you in the not so far future to return back again to our hotel.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is really welcomed staff and really friendly it feel like home the rooms is wide and the bed was very comfy I had enjoyable fun time specially the night show for the kids and the oriental show the food was good and ofcourse the price is nice I would love to come again

Dear Our valued guest,

Thank you for the time taken to share your review on our hotel trip advisor page. Thank you very much for sharing your encouraging words with us; it gives me a great pleasure learning that we have met your expectations also knowing our services and products were up to your satisfaction . On the other side, On behalf of the hotel, we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon for another memorable stay.