All reviews animation team quality of food other hotels nice place internet cairo
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a very big fight with one of the visitors because he was watching us as we were going into the sea and giving inappropriate looks, and as the staff interfered they soothed the guy and did not take an action because actually they were giving inappropriate looks themselves.

Worst place for a relaxation vacation, staff not friendly at all, all the staff including the securities are making girls uncomfortable with inappropriate looks and words making this place very unsafe for girls, place is not clean at all including the rooms. water in the bathrooms is very very bad and smelly and tastes horrible !! Also the food in restaurants is very bad and doesnt have much of a variety . Pools were disgusting ! Beach is full of rocks and not appropriate for swimming .

They made our weekend vacation the worst leaving us with bad mood and my money was literally wasted. I wish someone could do something about this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Yasmeen S
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This place doesn't deserve any rate
Staff isn't friendly with guests

No hygienic stander in the restaurant, toilets , beds ware , tables ware ,etc

Limited parking availability

No internet in the room & Poor wifi in the lobby

No housekeeping during your stay

Food is so bad

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Dona D
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel from two years when it was under the name of red carpet it was clean and the staff were nice but when we tried this July 2017 after they changed the name to retal View, I had bad experiences they delayed our check in after 2:15 and the reception employees were very unprofessional and the room was not clean I had to ask them to clean it again and the food varity was very poor.. really I won't go there again

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank NevinYoussry
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

It's the worst place i went ever, red carpet, Retal view and Lasirena. All under same management.
Can not believe that this place become 4 star resort or hotel.
You will not find place to park your car, not allowed to drink alcohols and alot of suppression of freedoms.
If you are looking for fun or rest never thinking to go to anything under red carpet management.
More over than previous they are try to sale their chalet as time share never believe them all what they said fake.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Nezar A
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Food quality is boor . Variaty . Dirty . Flies . Treatment.
No parking place inside the hotel
Pool water is not clean and very small
1 star is too.much for such places
Hotel enterance ruined my day
No animation team