Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 140
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

US$ 172
Movenpick.com
US$ 165
US$ 130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

US$ 307
US$ 190
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 213/night.

Stella di Mare Grand Hotel(Ain Sukhna)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 165
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Coral Sea Beach(Ain Sukhna)
  • Pool
All reviewsresort and spaaqua parkanimation teamquality of foodvery nice placekjelpplstuffvacationcairo
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel can be rated one star at most certainly not recommended for anyone.
The worst hotel I have ever seen in my life
The rooms are old and the furniture is worn out
I was surprised that they did not change bed sheets and pillow cover after leaving the previous guest also there is no towels and soap in the bathroom .
They have one very small swimming pool and is immaculate.
Great disaster hotel restaurant where we suffered a lot during breakfast and dinner because the buffet is very poor and the taste of food is very bad
In the end I would say bad service and bad staff despite the high room prices

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tamer H
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Noisy with the public music sometimes
Relaxing Sea, Quality of food not that high
Nice shore to play or sport
Nice design so all unites with sea view
Aa all those touristic villages, it is away from other entertainment, So only sea and relax to do

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ayman S
Reviewed 7 May 2017

Food is bad regarding quality and quantity
Beds are the worst not comfy at all
beach is small and sea is rocky u can't swim
not sure if animation team exist there or it was a joke
location is bad and far

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Abdelrahman M
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I didn't like it at all, I only stayed for one night with my wife and 2 boys. Nothing special impressive to be mentioned, which is usually not the case when I rate a Hotel.
Defiantly not a 4 star Hotel. I believe staying in a 4 star Hotel does not mean that you get bad quality of service. Maybe you should get less facilities than a 5 star, less services, smaller hotel, etc... But not defiantly mean bad quality.
The only nice thing is that the weather was great and you can go to many different places in Ain Sokhna
When you complain they sometimes start to react, but it has to be with the reception no body else will react. The Staff English is not that good. They finally upgraded my room but that was at night and I only had one day to stay. I had to pack and unpack again and delay our shower after the beach, in order to go out.
If you complained in English language they get panic and start to react.

I also want to complain to Trip Advisor how this hotel is rated no. 5 in Ain Sokhna and I stayed in other places in Ain Sokhna with lower ranking and defiantly much better.

The rooms needs maintenance
The room had a bad smell
The guest community was terrible
The hotel was so noisy
The beach is narrow, with lots of rocks when you try to enter
The Housekeeping staff were lazy and not helpful
The breakfast was limited with food choices, e.g no fruits, no corn flakes and no pan cakes
The restaurant doesn't have any view
The room rate was not cheap, you can get better rooms with same or lower prices in other hotels in Sharm or Hurghada.
No landscaping at all
The parking is very small
No dress code at the pool.
I even had no water bottles in the room
The staff is not very helpful

At the end I insisted that we enjoy our short vacation and thank god we did

Never to stay in this hotel again and not advisable to anyone

The only helpful guy was the receptionist manager and the concierge, thanks to them

Also all the staff were wearing a logo with a name of Red Carpet, I am not sure how they are related to Retal Hotel. Anyway I am not staying again in any hotel of those 2 chains

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Hossam77
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Very bad rooms, actual room was different from the one i booked on booking.com ( i booked sea view but i stayed at garden view ) long time to fix A/C and minibar in the room, the safe isn't working,
Staff are somewhat friendly and honest ( i lost my wallet and they brought it back to me ), there are alot of better places in Sokhna.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple