All reviews the general manager stella di mare free shuttle small hotel big pool relaxing stay sea club excellent hotel the hotel manager food is excellent special thanks ain sokhna nice view isabella spa cairo facilities
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Very bad management and strange regulations...non specialized personnel at all... Room has destroyed floor
No long sea wear for females...only bikinis
No respect for guests at several situations
Bad management

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2018

1- staff are very friendly & Helpful.
2- Food in terms of Taste & Varieties are very good.
3- Golf Carts are available till 1 am.
4- Rooms in terms of View, Size, & Furniture are very good.
5- Room services are really supportive.
6- Golf experience is interesting.
it is one of the most decent hotels that I have stayed in,It’s a medium to small hotel but you will never find a better place

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

In the beginning me and my family had some issues with the room and we spoke to Ms.Isabelle hotel manager and her assistant Mr.Sabry and they really corporate with us regarding the issues that we had in the room in addition all of the staff is really friendly including the manager of the housekeeping Mr.Maged whenever we want anything from the housekeeping and gets himself immediately , which is really appreciated . For the food and restaurant they had good variety of food and BBQ everyday and they were really concerned about us unlike hotels in Egypt in particular . Furthermore the hotel is really relaxing and the golf experience that I gain during my stay was really nice . I am really thankful for the above mentioned staff names including Mr.Wael restaurant manager . He was really concerned about my opinion regarding the food because I have a special taste in food .

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank tasnim_ahmed
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This my review for my 1st day stay there
I'm used to spend every year few days with my family
Unfortunately this year food quality is farrr away from what it used to be it was tasltless all the buffet
The stuff in golf is very very friendly and helpfull unlike grand hotel
Room is ok
They started using animation box music on the beach ( it was very bad , too loud and noisy u can not relax on beach )

At least they should put on relaxing music

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Hoda M
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Stella Di Mare Golf has been our choice in Sokhna since our arrival to Egypt. Amazing, friendly staff. Compared to Grand Hotel and Sea Club , Golf is very quiet, more private. General manager Isabelle is super friendly and always making sure everyone is happy.
Food is okay, rooms are good size and clean.

Date of stay: June 2018