1,095 results
All reviews stella di mare animation team garden view swimming pool ain sokhna clean beach kids club breakfast and dinner main restaurant half board private beach special thanks very nice hotel open buffet sea club delicious food many thanks
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my trip there with my cousin and food were nice also the animation team was perfect in grand hotel i have seen the best people with great games and i really want to thank the great animation team ❤️❤️❤️

Trip type: Travelled on business
GMSDM, General Manager at Stella di Mare Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Mr.Abdel Rahman,

First of all would like to thank you for choosing Grand Hotel Stella Di Mare for your holidays.

The fulfillment of our guest’s expectation is our main objective and they are all working hard and enjoying their work even more when see happy with their service guests.

Thank you one more time and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

The service is very good specially the front office manager mr. Jhorge and all the team Mina and Ibram the animation team very friendly on the top Alesha all the staff are helpful and friendly the beach is very good I enjoyed the sand

Trip type: Travelled on business
GMSDM, General Manager at Stella di Mare Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Dear Mr.Nael,

Stella Di Mare Grand Hotel and the entire hotel team is very proud reading your amazing review.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your holiday and thanks once more for having a part of your time sharing your experience with everybody.

It gives us a great pleasure hosting you and all of your mentioned compliments with pleasure passed to the hotel team members.

We are all looking forward to welcome you in your second home in Soukhna.

Many Thanks,
The Stella Di Mare Management Team

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Best hotel with very good service reception staff very helpful food is very tasty animation team are wonderful and the price with compare to quality is reasonable room cleanliness is very good the hotel have many outlets from kids room to health club with well equipped gym

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr.Mohamed,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Grand Hotel Stella Di Mare and for taking the time to share your feedback about your holidays.

I, along with our entire staff, appreciate and value the feedback we receive from our guests. We do work hard with our staff to ensure that they enjoy their job and these shows in the service they offer. Accordingly, Grand Hotel team spares no effort to ensure that all guests enjoy the same high-quality service.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon for another relaxing vocation.

Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

As usual it was very good, amazing place, rooms, staff, animation team and resturant. it is the second time in stella the first was stella Sharm. i do recommend it strongly.
thanks for your hospitality

Room tip: pool view very good
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr.John,

First of all would like to thank you for choosing Stella Di Mare Grand hotel for your holidays.

Many thanks for your positive feedback and for the time spent on your review, we are glad to have provided you an enjoyable vacation. Hoping to see you soon again.

Yours sincerely

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I liked the following:
1- Clean room
2- Great food quality
3- Neat beach
4- Great location

I didn't like:
1- There is a rule that no external foods or drinks are allowed, and I want to say that real 5 stars hotels don't care about a snack or a sandwich from outside.
2- There should be Wifi coverage inside the rooms, it is only at the reception.
3- The security guy didn't allow me to drop my wife and my baby from the car at the hotel entrance and told me to drop them a bit further, and this is not considerate for families with babies.

Room tip: Good hotel, clean rooms, clean beach, great location.
Date of stay: November 2017