We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

“Underwhelmed ”
Review of Adrian's

Adrian's
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Adrian's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 23 - US$ 57
Restaurant details
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went for dinner but there were only 3 tables occupied in this vast restaurant and I can see why. The food was average though the wine was good value.

Thank Colin058
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Adrian's R, Gerente at Adrian's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear customer, we apologize for not having enjoyed your visit to our restaurant.

You came to dinner the night of October 12, a Friday at the beginning of a long weekend. If you had come that same day in the morning, you would not have gotten a table. And the next day, Saturday, either. Therefore, fortunately for us, you are wrong in your appreciation.

You're also wrong to say that our food is average. Precisely, the best of our restaurant is the variety and exquisiteness of our dishes, which appreciate, as you can see, the majority (90%) of our customers. Obviously we can not please everyone and we regret that you are in the remaining 10%.

Best regards.

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Write a Review
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
50
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
Reviews (238)
Traveller rating
Traveller type
Time of year
Language

4 - 8 of 238 reviews

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I fly to Barcelona often, almost monthly and this place did not disappoint. Two local friends of mine took me here for dinner and it was fantastic. Excellent service. High quality food in a simple and delicious way. Highly recommended, specially if you are staying anywhere within the Cornella area.

Thank derek k
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Adrian's R, Gerente at Adrian's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hi Derek,

Thank you so much for your excellent review. It was a pleasure to serve you. Come back whenever you want, you will always be welcome to the Adrian's Restaurant.

Greetings,
Adrián.

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The experience from start to finish was great. They had live music from Hibiscus an awsome Jazz trio. Totally recommended to anyone that wants to have a great dinner with that special someone or even enjoy a nice evening with your family.

Thank Carlos O
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Adrian's R, Gerente at Adrian's, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Hi Carlos!

Pleased to have attended you at Adrian's. Saint Valentine was an unforgettable evening.
Will be a pleasure for us to see you again. You will always be welcome.

Greetings.
Adrian

Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile
Google Translation

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile
Google Translation

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC

Travellers who viewed Adrian's also viewed

Cornella de Llobregat, Province of Barcelona
Cornella de Llobregat, Province of Barcelona
 
Cornella de Llobregat, Province of Barcelona
Cornella de Llobregat, Province of Barcelona
 
Cornella de Llobregat, Province of Barcelona
 

Been to Adrian's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
50
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
Write a Review Add Photos & Videos

Owners: What's your side of the story?

Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Claim Your Listing