“Good taste and service”
Review of La Capital

La Capital
Reserve with
La Capital is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 13
Description: La Capital is a restaurant dedicated to lovers of hamburgers. Although vermouth , tapas , salads and drinks also have their place in our restaurant. We look forward to see you for breakfast, lunch or dinner, but remember , what happens in La Capital remains in La Capital.
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I went there with my parents for my mum's birthday. I liked the local and hamburguers' concept although they did not have all the bread types available (that was a bit deceiving) and had a very basic menu which only included very basic options. Service was OK, although a bit slow even though the restaurant was not full. I hope they improve in options, availability and quality-price as the concept is cool and tried before in another restaurant in Barcelona where I enjoyed much more.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Two of the four of us are gluten-free so it was a real delight to find that gluten free rolls are available with the burgers here. They also cook the chips separately and gluten free beer is available.

The burgers are huge :) Enjoy!

1  Thank globalfamily186338
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Good hamburguers, Good staff, good price!
Ideal to meet friends and have a dinner in middle of Cornella

1  Thank Gonzalo C
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Nice place to have dinner in Cornella.
Recommend it for quite dinner for 2-3 people.
Great food with very nice personal.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

I discovered this place by chance and I couldn't be any happier. The chicken fingers were delicious and the milano burguer incredible. The foie combination and burguer is amazing. On top the service was very good and very good prices too. I couldn't recommend it more.