“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

La Disfida never disappoints. The food is simply amazing. One of our favourites is the bocconcini speck - a dish of delicious oozy flavour. Pizza is great and the specials are always so hard to choose from. Service is super friendly and efficient. Wine list great. Only negative is the no booking for under five guests. We are a family of four and on a busy night this can be hard with kids - but the wait is always worth it in the end.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

What a great meal! Spot on service with nothing too much trouble. Such great pizzas also the calamari starter was done to perfection. Not a strain on the back pocket either.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We came here on a Sunday night and we had the clam pasta and spaghetti and mussel were both nice but the sardine entree was a bit average. Almond ice cream Italian Dessert was nice.
Drinks probably could have been a bit better with glass of house wine very small.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

This was one of the best night out I have ever had.The food was amazing,service & atmosphere was fantastic.Can"t wait to go back & will certainly tell my friends to go.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I have had pizza before that day, well, I had thought I had pizza in the past. But it was before I had their pizza. Rather thin but very crispy on the outside but stretchy inside with just right amount of everything written on the menu about the particular pizza I ordered taught me what real pizza is. I will not explain here, it will not do justice no matter how hard I try. So I do suggest you pay a visit yourself and find that out.