All reviews shared bathroom circular quay great location after hours ferry terminal room was clean large kitchen motor lodge great sydney other guests milson's point single room easy access fresh flowers laundry facilities public transport street parking
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I first moved to Neutral Bay in January 1986. It was a new beginning for me. I gave my life to Jesus outside Hoyts where an American Evangelist was talking to people. My stay in August reminded me of my new life and was amazed at being able to stay in Neutral Bay in one of those buildings that I admired so many years ago at such an affordable price. It was perfect for me. God bless you all.

Room Tip: An extension cord, double adaptor or closer power point for the jug.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank osullivanterry
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Clean, tidy, and very easy to get to. Welcomed by friendly staff the lodge had parking on site. Large kitchen downstairs to heat and eat a meal. I chose a single room, and it was still very spacious. Although no a/c there was a heater and fan to use which was sufficient. Bathrooms were very clean, and shower cubicles large enough to shower and change comfortably. It was great to take the ferry to the city.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Very Clean and central. We loved staying there. Need to use public transport . There is only a small amount of parking. We enjoyed walking around the area. There is a kitchen where you can get your own breakfast..

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Comfortable, clean and low key at a good price and a fantastic location. Don't have the pressure of staff breathing down your neck. Not modern but well appointed and the heritage look makes you feel like you are a part of Sydney history.

Room Tip: I don't know what this means???
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2018

My husband and I had a one night stay, here at the Lodge.We had a shared bathroom. the bathrooms were new and very clean. Even though the place was booked out that night, we never even passed anyone on the way to the bathrooms. The room was simple but tastefully decorated.The bed very comfortable. The windows opened for fresh air.The staff were very friendly. The place has a warm old world charm about it and I would definitely stay there again.didn't see the kitchen as we didn't need to use it, but great to know there is one available for your own use.

Room Tip: Open the widows on arrival to air the cleaning smells. Bring extra milk. there was only two small sachets.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business