“Couldn't be better”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kfar Saba
“Couldn't be better”
Reviewed 23 January 2016 for a stay in September 2015

Very highly recommended.
If you want to go to a great place where you really feel Tuscany, this is the place you want to go.
Actually, if it was possible, there rating would have been more than excellent.
The place is beautiful, very good equipped and with 1 to 1.5 hour drive you get to almost all of Tuscany attractions.
We have been to Tuscany 6 times before and this was definitely our best visit.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything, the place, the accomodations, the location,but mostly the hosts. They realy make you feel at home from the first moment
Liked least: We had to leave
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
lubasik20...
New York City, New York
“The most unforgettable time spent with my family”
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I found this place totally by accident, but I'm so glad I did. I saw pictures of this farm house on TripAdvisor which were absolutely beautiful, but when we actually arrived , we knew right away that this place is absolutely magical. It's a true hidden gem. The views are breathtaking. This farm house is located in a prime location. I never experienced such an amazing stay away from my home where I felt like this is my own home. The hospitality of the owners is beyond amazing. Both Lucrezia and Franchesco are the most amazing hosts. They go above and beyond to accommodate every wish/desire their guests have. The natural/organic/biological products that grow on this farm are absolutely fantastic. Breakfast was always exceptional. Lucrezia is very helpful in recommending and answering questions that people have. Her knowledge and expertise is beyond professional. She gave me the whole itinerary for the whole week. Starting from the moment we woke up until we went to bed, our days were planned. Lucrezia and Frenchesco's kids are very friendly and they made friends with our kids right away. I remember my time spent at Poggio de Dante as the highlight of our whole trip to Italy. There are so many things to see and explore. I love this place and definitely looking forward going back and explore more.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: hospitality, clean, beautiful, very tasty products, location of this place is amazing, great swimming pool
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
dahlbergh...
Milan, Italy
“Perfect bachelorette day/aperitivo/dinner with Fattoria Poggio di Dante”
Reviewed 23 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

After having browsed the internet for various locations in the Tuscan countryside where I could set up my friend's bachelorette party for 10 girls I finally came across Fattoria Poggio di Dante and got in touch with Lucrezia who instantly showed so much enthusiasm to host us and proposed many different activities for us. Lucrezia and her magical place is the number one reason why our day was so special. She organized for us transportation to and from Florence (ca 1,5 h) in a vintage Volkswagen, a welcome drink by the pool, an aperitivo with amazing products, a dinner of fantastic quality (everything home-made and bio/eco-friendly), and great entertainment for the entire evening. We slept over in the very cosy and tastefully decorated rooms and ate a fantastic breakfast the next day. The whole stay was so easy to organize for me, Lucrezia was super helpful and flexible. I ABSOLUTELY recommend it! Whether you are a family, a couple, a group of friends...this place is worth a visit and Lucrezia will help you organize activities that suit your needs and interests. We were all so happy and are already talking about going back very soon!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Food, setting, owners, pool
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lisa C
Godalming, England, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed here for two weeks with the whole family (10 of us in total). The farmhouse is stunning and split into 2 apartments (one 3 bedroom and the other 2 bedroom) and then there is a gorgeous little self contained cottage that is one bedroom. There is a beautiful hall in which to have breakfast and a large kitchen (but all the other apts and cottage have their own kitchens too).
There is a lovely pool and a fabulous covered outdoor eating area. All of these facilities are beautifully decorated without being over done and all are though through with wonderful attention to detail but that is not what makes this place so fantastic.
The two things that make this place so wonderful are:
The Views - to sit in or by the pool looking across the valley at the Poppi Castle is truly wonderful, not a bad view from any part of Poggio Di Dante
The Family - Lucrezia, Francesco and their two children and the most accommodating and friendly people you could meet. They go out of their way to make your stay as good as possible with nothing being too much trouble.
This was a magical place to spend two weeks and we will definitely go again and cannot recommend it highly enough - book it now, do not hesitate.

Christoph...
Hundon, United Kingdom
“Delightful place to stay in fabulous location and a great welcome.”
Reviewed 9 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I stumbled upon Poggio di Dante when driving northwards through the Casentino. The place is an old farmstead with stupendous views towards the hill-town of Poppi and across the valley of the upper Arno. Lucrezia and Francesco were very welcoming, the former showing me around and explaining the way in which they have adapted the medieval building to make it extremely comfortable and attractive. I stayed for only one night but wish it could have been longer (and will definitely return). The following morning I walked through the beautiful countryside that lies behind the property and ate a superb breakfast of delicious meats, cheeses and honey - all locally sourced and by people know to Lucrezia. Altogether a very special place!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$ 62
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing