Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

A warm and friendly family greeted us for our one night stay. Room accommodations were clean and comfortable with an incredible view of the valley. Dinner on the outdoor patio was superb. Amazing food, especially the fish. Breakfast was just enough with fresh baked pastries and other continental selections.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2015

Please see my review for "Albergo Belevedere", there are two Trip Advisor sites for this hotel. I particularly loved the well-kept grounds and the pool here. The food is extremely good and excellent value.

Room tip: At the front, second floor.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2015

We recently had lunch here while driving from Lucca to Cinque Terra. The meal was very nice, good price but the views are stunning. You get charged the usual cover charge which seems to be everywhere in Italy. You think restaurants would be happy to have customers seeing as we were the only ones there at that time. That being said we were happy we stopped here.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2014

The area is breathtakingly beautiful. My room had a balcony and view, an important thing to request as half the rooms don't have a view as they face the back. I was able to sit on the balcony and watch the sunset - stunning. The pool was exceptionally clean and good sun loungers. The food here good too. My only fault is that the staff weren't very friendly. The main couple who run it are in their 30s or early 40s I guess and he in particular always looked so grumpy and certainly doesn't believe in the "service with a smailw" mantra! A shame as it puts you off an otherwise pleasant place to stay. The rooms are quite noisy. They have tiled floors and so every time someone moves a chair or anything upstairs it sounds like an earthquake! Also, the doors to the rooms have big wood key chains and these bump against the door as people open and close their doors - I felt as though I was in prison hearing all these doors open and slowing with loud locks! Also, shame they can't just give good wifi in your room. You have access in the reception but for your room you have to register your cc and then you have two hours free. Make sure you log off from their system if you do this. I hate giving cc for this type of thing, just throw it in free it makes people happy!!

Room tip: Make sure you have the side with a view, you can sit on the balcony and watch the most stunning of sunsets.
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2014

I spent a week in the hotel with a group of other walkers. The view from the hotel over to the Apuan Alps is delightful and the hotel is ideally placed for exploring the tranquil Garfagnana countryside. I had everything to make a walking holiday perfect - good food, particularly the hearty soups,a comfortable room with a lovely sunny terrace, a delightful swimming pool, and attentive hosts who put themselves out to ensure their guests' comfort.

Room tip: Most rooms have balconies or terrace.
Date of stay: September 2014