1,339 results
All reviewssister hotelst luciashuttle servicehourly shuttlesuperior roomenjoyed my stayhotel restaurantbreakfast was includedreduit beachhome away from homerotirum punchbeach chairsbars and restaurantsgros isletthe general managerpigeon island
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here from sept 16th through September 18th. We arrived on the Saturday September 16th after sailing on the Windjammer, S/V Mandaly. It is a beautiful 3 masted ship excellent for fun, excitement, and adventure. It is sailed under Capt. Sly, and can be contacted by googling Sail Windjammer. And contacting Tori, sales manager. Once arriving ethe Bay Gardens hotel and inn, we were greeted by Cheryl Gustave who checked us in and gave us a fantastic two bedroom two bath condo which we requested. It was steps away from the pool. There was a complimentary breakfast every morning. And a very nice bar to hang out at night. There is a mall next door with lots to do. The rooms are very spacious and clean. We had a great time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
baygardensresorts, Guest Experience Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear about your fun and adventurous sail to the Bay Gardens Hotel and that you had a great time once you arrived. It is also very good to hear that you were able to experience some of the many perks our location offers. Thank you for staying with us, we hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

Very peaceful.. I enjoyed my week staying at the Bay Gardens Inn. It was very peaceful. Staff has been friendly and professional especially one man in particular at the reception .. I don't remember his name at the moment but there's a few pictures of him across the website one labelled the front desk gang. Excellent breakfast too

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
baygardensresorts, Guest Experience Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for your perfect review. Lovely to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Bay Gardens Inn. Peacefulness is one of the many essentials of a great vacation and it is so good to hear that you found this with us. In addition customer service is an aspect we take great pride in and so it pleases us to know that you were no exception to this. We will certainly find this particular gentleman from reception and forward your regards for his friendliness and professionalism. Again, thank you for staying with us. We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I travel to St. Lucia regularly for work, and I never seem to be put in the same place twice. Which is kind of nice because I get to experience quite a few places.

I was spending 1 night in St. Lucia this time and my office put me to stay here. I tend to request staying in the Rodney Bay area because there are a lot of options for dinner and just to have a little walk around. I had heard about this place before, so was looking forward to staying there myself.

Check-in was a breeze and went off perfectly. I got my key and headed to my room. The room was nothing special by way of hotel rooms, but it was clean and comfortable, which at the end of the day means at least no matter what I will have a good nights sleep. Shortly after checking in I headed out to work.

Later I came back to Rodney Bay, had some dinner somewhere and went back to the hotel. I had a decent nights sleep. The A/C unit seemed to be a bit off, it was either bitterly cold or got a little warm, and it was like that all night. I was only there the one night so I reported it the next morning so the hotel could get it checked before someone else stayed there for longer.

Breakfast was my only complaint. I had a tight schedule the next morning. I had to get out to work for a few hours then get to the airport and get my flight home. But when I went for breakfast, 15 minutes after they say they started serving breakfast, they still weren't ready. I sat for another 10 minutes before they started bringing food out to the buffet tables. But this time I was already late, so I just grabbed some juice and a water and left. I would have been happy with a small breakfast, but 30 minutes after breakfast was meant to start you're still setting up? I don't have time for that. If I was on vacation and wasn't rushing to go anywhere it might be OK. But I was working and on a schedule.

All in all I think this could be a very nice place to stay if you're in St. Lucia on a short getaway and need somewhere clean, safe, comfortable, and affordable to stay. I don't I myself could manage staying there more than a few nights. It's also well located for business trips, but things need to happen on time otherwise business wise it doesn't make sense.

I don't think I would make this place my first choice in the future, but at the same time it's not somewhere I would totally write-off.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank islandboy4ever
baygardensresorts, Guest Experience Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for your review. We'd like to first apologize that you waited longer than you expected for breakfast. Your comments are appreciated as it is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain, and where necessary, improve on the service we provide to all of our valued customers. In addition, your feedback has been passed on to our Executive Administration in efforts of ensuring a more sufficient standard of service as it pertains to guests on business travels.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The rooms were clean. The area is a great area in terms of shopping. There is a KFC, tons of food places near by as well. A supermarket for anything you needed on your trip. The beach is near. Breakfast is amazing. The front desk staff is great.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
baygardensresorts, Guest Experience Manager at Bay Gardens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Thank you for you review and highlighting the many perks of our hotel including the convenience of Shopping areas, Dining and Supermarkets as well the Beach. It is also very great to hear that you found Breakfast amazing and were able to experience our great customer service support. We hope you visit again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

It was a birthday celebration and despite the storm coming close to us it was still wonderful there was only one day of rain and when and the people were very very nice. And breakfast lunch and dinner was always different every day and they love to decorate so glad I met some wonderful people on this trip

Room Tip: There was a maid. The food was delicious and healthy. The view from our room was awesome with mountains.
Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We'd like to first wish you a Happy Belated Birthday and thank you for staying with us. We hope you had an amazing time and created some wonderful birthday memories despite a day of rain. It is those rainy days that make us appreciative of all the sunny ones. It was certainly a pleasure hosting you on such a special occasion and we hope you visit again soon.