Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Ski Butlers tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Ski Butlers
from US$ 61.13
More Info
from US$ 107.50
More Info
All reviews great equipment delivery service rental experience every morning up to date beaver creek boot pair ski lift slopes vail lodge switch venture reservation
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Ski Butlers provided awesome service during our most recent CO trip. Not only did we receive our equipment in a timely manner, but Ski Butlers were quick to accommodate our needs when one of our family members experienced a medical emergency. Will definitely use again!

SkiButlers, other at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your medical emergency but very happy to know our team was so accommodating. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

A very smooth & efficient fitting of 2 adults & 3 children allowing us to ski the day we arrived at Beaver Creek. Dan was very helpful in fitting everyone. Boots were good quality - mostly brand new. Service was terrific & I would use them again.

SkiButlers, Executive Assistant at Ski Butlers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy to hear that Dan was so helpful. Customer service is our number 1 goal at Ski Butlers!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Ski Butlers couldn't have made our ski rental experience and better! From start to finish they were friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. Steele arrived with several options for us and helped us make great decisions for our equipment choices. The rentals were good quality and in good condition. Pick up couldn't have been easier as well.

Thank you for your great review. We are delighted that Steele and his team gave you such wonderful customer service. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Andy and Luke were awesome. They were professional yet fun, making the whole process enjoyable for everyone, especially my kids! They arrived at the time window requested and had everything ready. Our skis fit perfectly, but they triple-checked to make sure we were completely satisfied. The process was so easy and seamless. Ski Butlers is the only way to go!

We are so happy to hear that Andy and Luke were so accommodating! We strive for the best customer service and to make vacations hassle free. Looking forward to delivering to you next time!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

First, I do not know why so many people rated Ski Butlers so high. Yes they do deliver to and pick up from your lodge and the guy who did the work was nice and friendly. But their skis (Rossignol) are old, highly used, and out of date. I admit perhaps I should've rented "Demo" instead of "Performance", but they charge you a premium for the Demos and I'm not sure their Demos are not used and out of date. Furthermore, their skis inventory seemed very small based on the following observation. The first pair of skis they delivered felt a little short after first day of ski. I called them to replace with a longer pair. They said the longer skis were rented out unless I were willing to upgrade to the Demos. I did not want to pay them more and skied with the short pair on the 2nd day. After I called them again, they finally delivered a longer pair - didn't match the length I requested but better.

Before leaving BC, I stopped by Charter Sports at Christie Lodge. They seemed to have better inventory (newer, up to date) and definitely lower price.