Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
Hurb
All reviews cola beach rock formations day trippers sea view the wi fi open air dirt road to get resort goa ajay privacy geyser shack
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021

I have been to Cola beach THRICE and this is what I have to say about the pathetic resort -
Starting with the staff which has no sense of handling the bookings and dealing with customers, the female staff especially thinks that they must be respected even when they fool around with a scheduled booking (I had booked it a month prior to visit) and kept us waiting for more than 1.5 hours because the female staff had forgotten about our booking & assigned our confirmed room to someone else. They do not have courteous staff to compensate their poor service. If you do not wish to spoil your mood, trust me you do not wish to stay there.

Room tip: Avoid staying in Blue Lagoon Resort or you'll remember this review later!
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 13 January 2021

The location is definitely one of the best in the area. We had room 45 that is located at the highest point and almost like a tree house. Panoramic views of the ocean and complete privacy makes this room one of the best beachside room in the world. Can sleep in the balcony. Also stayed in room 35 which was bang on the beach and room 3 which faces the lagoon. Room 8 is on the other corner with excusite Lagoon views. Rock formations make the sea very beautiful on this small beach. There are 3 other places there. Dwarika resort is only for their guests. Two other places have excellent sea and sunset facing restaurant too. Kajal the manager is very cooperative and always has a smile. Rakesh was the person who served us. Service is super fast and efficient. Food and drinks are good and reasonably priced. Wi-Fi is good. All rooms have fabulous views but some are too close to each other so balcony has no privacy.
It is the perfect place for a peaceful vacation.

Some people may not like the fact that there is no A/C, TV and geysers are small with limited hot water. Room charges does not include water breakfast or anything else. So expect a reasonable bill of extras. Access road is very bad and there is no phone network in that area. Rocky beach means non swim friendly.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Arun P
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

I have been visiting Cola beach since 2008 when even locals weren't aware of its existence;now you have multiple properties in and around Cola.I booked their Beachfront cabin with amazing views from 28th to 30th Dec 2020.
Positives - the beach and the lagoon is absolutely gorgeous,the wooden cabin is slightly above the sea with amazing views of the Arabian sea.The cabin is large with a bed with an open air washroom and the highlight is the large private balcony.
Negatives - you have to walk to their shack everytime you need to order something,there is no facility of taking orders on phone or whatsapp.If you need to order six pints of beer you would need to walk 6 times to their shack.The place is overcrowded with day trippers during afternoon hence forget about getting a place to sit in the shack.they dont have options of combo meals hence it becomes challenging for solo travellers as their portions are quite large.

Overall I recommend the place considering the gorgeous views and hikes around the resort

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2021

First time in my life I am seeing that you are trying to reach to a hotel to book rooms and they are least bothered. I was planning to book rooms at this resort to spend our wedding anniversary coming on this weekend but I came to know the hotel team is least bothered to give us rooms. I called the hotel most of the time no one is interested or the call went answered and then I got a number from their website and called a person from the team named kajal. First I spoke to her on 4th January then she said she will share the details over whats app which took hours for her to reply. Then after that I asked her the rate and finally asked her to offer a best rate for which she never called back only. Next day on 5th January I called her back again but she didn't answer my call. then i texted her for which she replied she is having lunch and she will call me back . But sad to say i never received a call back from her till date. After which I have sent her msges also on whats app which also she didn`t have the basic courtesy to reply (attaching the screen shot of the conversation). Now while booking only the attitude of the staff is like this I can imagine how the experience would have been if I would have booked a room here. Even I needed to plan my travel etc.. this is a basis a one could expect from a hotel/resort and guys do not forget your hotel is not the only one to go in Goa. I have no clue the hotel management is running the hotel with such kind of staff.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 12 March 2020 via mobile

This place is super secluded! My god !! but once you get there totally worth it!
The food was fine! The mix drinks I was not a fan of. The kids really liked the natella pancakes! They had them every morning!!
They had no AC just ceiling fans, which I was fine with. No hot water! If they did I couldn’t figure out how to make it work. So we took QUICK cold showers. But it was pretty hit so it wasn’t that bad. If you are afraid of bugs!! This might not be the best place for you. These cabins were in the middle of the jungle/ forest. And we knew that booking it. There were some on the bed but u just flicked them off... lol. At night the mosquitos come out sooo make sure to close your door. Tip- keep your porch light off if you are not there, as they are obviously attracted to the light! The service was very good. The price was good ( cheap)
The beach was a bit rough! So we mainly stay in the lagoon side especially with the little ones. Over all good time. We stayed for 2 nights!

Date of stay: February 2020