Lowest prices for your stay
$38
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$32
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Trip.com
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2019

The hotel is good and the staff is very cooperative but the swimming pool is not so clean. Rooms are neat and tidy.free wifi is also available.i was happy to visit there and live.you should go there when go to goa .

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Pokemon x
Reviewed 30 September 2019 via mobile

I attended a Christening party of my sister's grandson at Martin's Siesta
Carascovaddo Parra. Though we travelled from South Goa to North Goa, the place was easy to find, as it's on the road to Calangute!
We thoroughly enjoyed the party. The food was good and so was the service.
And my daughter says the rooms are very nice and spacious and airy.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ajindubai
Reviewed 26 August 2019

I have stayed at this property for 3 nights along with my family total of 5 rooms and our experience was fabulous especially the way hotel staff treated us and never the less would like to mention the name of a few who i would like to thank "Valerie, Laster, Konkan, Manthan Geeta & Santosh " big thanks to make our stay memorable with this property I have had horrible experience with my previous hotel in Goa due to which I was very skeptical about this property however this property has amazing staff and I really enjoyed my stay with them I would recommend this property to all who wants to have great holiday experience in Goa and for the hotel I really appreciate that you have people like these working in your hotel keep up the good work. also to mention the Manager who greeted us everyday and also guided with places to visit. Wonderful and corporation from staff ....
really makes you feel Home Away for Home...

i Loved their MOTTO at the Reception " May all who enter as Guest Leave as Friends"... I am your Friend

Keep up the good Work

Date of stay: August 2019
dillon c, General Manager at Hotel Martins Siesta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Dear Mr Ashok Dey,

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. Being a Boutique Hotel, some of our customers are referred to us by existing customers.

We are glad that you and family loved our services, our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing.

It's only when we recieve such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day! We will strive to deliver great experiences consistently,

Next time you or your friends or Family want to visit Goa, please give us a call in advance and we will provide you with the best possible deals and options that you will not find online. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Regards

Reviewed 7 June 2019

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.

Reviewed 25 May 2019