“excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 June 2017

excellent pizza with great wine and friendly service at reasonable prices. Loved the outdoor seating.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

This pizzeria is worth a detour. Torrenieri is not a fancy village or a pittoresque as Montalcino but the pizzeria in this village is the best of Tuscany. My favorits are pizza Bismarck and pizza with Parma ham, rocket salade and slices of Parma cheese.
And all that at low cost.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Very delicious food. Cool and friendly staff. Good service. Calm and pleasant to have dinner in the summer outside.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Because Torrenieri is more modern and not so charming as Montalcino little tourists go here. And that's also the case with restaurant La Compagnia in Torrenieri. The pizza in this family restaurant was the best I ever had. Great tasting and crusty. It's nice to sit outside near the big tree in summer. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

We stumbled into this place by accident since we could not find the place we were looking for. What a great find! This was by far, the best spinach ravioli we have ever had, and it was not just my opinion, Everyone in our group tried it and it was unanimous! The other dishes were also good. I like their bolognaise sauce. It was excellent. Although our waiter did not speak great english, he tried hard to please us and was very helpful and friendly. He even got me the recipe for the sauce and the ravioli. The pizza was not bad either, but the ravoli was incredible, and I have been in some great restaurants. I have also made my own, nothing like this. The local wines were also good, and we actually went to the winery where they get their wines from to buy some. This is what an Italian restaurant should be. Not especially fancy, but great basic fare, from great ingredients. If you are in Montalcino, you must go here!