“busy Easter period 2018”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Recently visited Starbucks West Knoyle, it was extremely busy. I used the ladies and hubby used the gents. Surprisingly for being very busy they were actually well kept.
As I queued my husband managed too get a table ( sorry table jumping but he cant stand for too long). The shop floor was quite tidy and staff were obviously flat out busy. The team I have too say were most polite and helpful even under the pressure! Hats off too you. It's a shame that some customers are so rude and impatient, I'm quite sure if the shoe was on the other foot it would be different!! keep up the good work guys/girls you are an absolute asset the company!!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I am compelled to echo another review in my title; this reflects the state of this cafe, and the reviews echo my own feelings. We stopped here once on the way to Cornwall, and once returning, only because my partner likes the coffee. More’s the pity, as it’s not a pleasant place to sit. It could be so nice, as the cafe is new (or newly refurbished) to a lovely standard, but what about the dirty tables and floors, full of rubbish and dirty crockery? Of course, when I exchanged a word with the supervisor about this, I got her life story about lack of staff and 50 hour weeks, not a polite apology or an undertaking to report it to her bosses. All I can say is: no excuses, just do something about it - we pay well for Starbucks refreshments, and we deserve better.

2  Thank jpvin
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Boy and two girls , boy kept moaning at girl causing argument in front of everyone they got all the drinks wrong and out of order , half hour wait , need more staff on bank holiday !!
Service was dreadful

2  Thank westie1963
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Called into this Starbucks and realized as soon as we entered it was filthy. There were loads of tables not cleared up. The floor was absolutely filthy too. The staff were very unhelpful,my wife asked three questions while our coffees were being done and was completely ignored,she got no answer at all. There was no sugar. The toilet was dirty with only one tap working and the hand dryer was not working. I will avoid in the future.

2  Thank Bert W
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I generally like Starbucks service, food and coffee, but this fairly new restaurant is extremely disappointing. Travelling west on the A303 last week I stopped to buy 2 cups of coffee. There was a short queue of 3 people in front of me but because of totally incompetent staff nothing happened after 5 minutes and I left. One member of staff needed constant help with the till and then produced a paper jam. No apologies were offered to the waiting customers. On my way home several hours later in the day I tried again with a similar result but a different member of staff. I later discovered that the nearby garage has a Starbucks coffee dispensing machine, although I have never tried one of these, and a large range of food to take away or eat in. I know where to take my custom next time!

2  Thank Tim F

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK