Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
US$ 58
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Priceline
All reviews swimming pool elephant safari front office place to stay house keeping great ambience restaurant staff bihu dance beautiful property f b breakfast spread housekeeping staff special mention modern amenities local dance central range room service is
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Its very nice and wonderful stay here.
We enjoyed a lot.
Staffs are very friendly and cooperative.
Especially bar tender jaydeep sangle JD, nipu, Munindra and i say all staff made me feel like home...

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AsmitS7
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

It feels excellent n i usually came for business purpose it feels like home and the team u have provide has excellent skill my provider was jaydeep sanglay n my mob no is 8486652188
N if i suggest any resort or hotel near kaziranga then i will suggest borgos because this is the best !

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I use to vist this resort quite often with family and friends. Although I haven't stayed here but it is a great place to wine and dine. Excellent service offered by Jaydeep Sangle if anyone wishes to visit Restaurant-Bar section.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank SimantaB18
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Away from the chaos of the city,Borgos is an excellent destination to spend quality time.I have to say about Jaydeep,he is so helpful and friendly.He is a very good host and receives his guest with much delight.I was really pleased with his outstanding service.I wish Jaydeep a bright future.Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank DeepneehaB
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Away from the hustle & BUSTLE of the city-this place provides quite a soothing experience,the ambience and the food adds to it.Well behaved staff,Mr Jaydeep Singhal did give us a good time in the bar.

• Trip type: Travelled with family