The last time I stayed in this hotel was about 10years ago and that is when it was recently built. 10 years after I was surprised to see the hotel in still newly built state. Its truly a value for money considering my stay in other towns in Karnataka. Definately recommended for stay in this hotel if in this town or its the best in town rather.
- Neat, tidy and big rooms.
- Clean bath, towels, beds etc.
- Free parking.
- Near to bus stand so its travellers delight.
- Variety of room options and price diff between a/c non a/c is minimal.
- Hot water supply starts 5.30am.
- The adjacent "Sagar" hotel makes excellent restaurant to dine at really affordable prices.
- No elevator even for 3rd floor.
- Near bus stand so stay during day will be very noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Suhag Karkala, Karnataka